💓Our Tested Love💻(5)

Hi Guys! It feels really nice seeing everyone's love towards the work I do and I am blessed to have y'all here with me.

Well I decided to stop asking the questions because its useless If no one is interested in answering them.

So here starts the update.

Inline comments will be appreciated.😊

*******

Vansh's POV

"Vansh!! VANSH!!" Coming out of my study, I saw Sejal bhabhi was glaring at me.
"Haan, Sejal! What happened? Why are you calling me?"

Yeah! Last year Aryan proposed Sejal for marriage and she gave a nod. They both were doing pretty well in their careers after college and decided to get hitched after 4 years of courtship. Also, I shifted at Aryan's house permanently because uncle-aunt had insisted for the same.

Aryan has been out for his business deal to Dubai for some software which he is working on.

Mrs. Sejal Malhotra now wants me to go and bring some chocolates from the market right now. Like JUST NOW!  At freaking 2 p.m. on a summer day of April in Delhi.

"Mr. Vansh, go and bring my Ferrero Rocher NOW! Pls na Vansh jaaaa!"(Please Vansh goooo) She pulls me out of the room and I have no option.

"Okay! Okay! Going." She let out a squeal like a small child. Instantly, a smile broke out on my face. I left home and went to the shop. Taking the chocolates, I returned home after almost 30 minutes.

In the evening, 6.30 p.m.

I had been working on my recent project of the internship I am doing, for three hours straight. Getting tired I thought of refreshing myself with a cup of coffee, in the balcony facing the shore.

Thinking about life, it has been two years since we both started dating and Life has been a bliss since then. We both have had tough phases and the best cherished moments too, in our relationship. The love only kept growing and I am very happy about this.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly I heard some shuffling behind me and I checked my watch. Ah! I know who this is. 

Riddhima's POV

I am so very much tired today. GOHD! My tyrant bossy sister rather twinny is behind me and I am tired about this so much. Well, after the proposal, our amazing journey on being lovers began and it's just so surreal to feel so much love and happiness after those three years.

I've been living with Sejal and Aryan Jij(word for brother-in-law, as in Jiju)since their marriage. Life is going pretty well. Vansh and me are doing internships at two different places because of our college records.

And right now, I'm about to leave rather run away from my office because my Seju di is having her worst mood swings, maybe the addition is going to happen?. She wants me home to help her in the renovation of her room because I  am free from office and can help her out.

Well, I also shifted with all of these people to our bungalow after Seju's marriage. After 20 minutes, now I reach home, freshen up and find her soundly asleep in her room, so cutely that I took a picture and sent it to the one who needed it.

I made a relaxing cup of coffee and was about to take a sip from the couple mugs we bought last year on our first anniversary. The fond memories of the day came rushing. I left the mug on dinng table and went to his room tip-toeing and sneakily opened the door to see him after full 7 hours sitting in the balcony.

I went to him slowly avoiding any noise and wrapped my arms around his neck putting my head on his shoulder tilting it a bit.

Letting out a soft sigh, I kiss his cheek while he smiles so ever warmly that my heart skips a beat again. His contagious smile breaks on my face too unknowingly.