💓Our Tested Love💻 (1)

Welcome back lovelies.
Sonia di, seanna_445 and charvi118 thanku for making me smile through tears.

Hope I would be able to make new people my friends and make my journey at this place a better one.
This will be a five shot.
Inline comments will be appreciated.

Do check the media clip attached above. I made it and let me know how you found it.

So without further ado let's start!

*******

Scene 1

A boy's back is shown sitting on desktop table with moonlight entering from the window he is facing. Another boy enters the room and says," Vansh can you please leave your girl friend for a while and talk with me?"

The person on laptop turns on his rotating chair and is shown to be Vansh Raisinghania.
He says,"Aryan, stop it. You know that I don't have any girl friend. None can be at that place." He gives an irritated expression to Aryan Malhotra,his best friend cum brother.

Aryan replies," You tell me what else should I say? Tu saara din is laptop pe lagaa rehta hai. (Whole day, you stayed engaged with this laptop of yours)For the little while you leave it, you are engaged in your books. You don't give me any time, saara time bas apni girl friend ko hi deta hai (all the time is just for this girlfriend of yours)" Aryan says this dramatically.

Vansh gets angry and says," Just stop it, this is too much okay? She is not my girl friend"

Aryan teasingly says," Haan haan,(yes yes) you are right, she is not your girl friend, but your fianće and to-be-wife, haina?"(isn't it?)

Vansh gets annoyed and glares him to be quiet. Aryan non-chalantly shrugs his shoulders speaking," What? Don't give me this look okay? I am not scared. Sahi to kha maine.(I said the truth only)"

Vansh replies," Forget it! Main to bhul gya ki main jis gadhe ko samjha rahaa hun,(I forgot that the donkey I am explaining to) he is a gone case." He adds," Well tu itna dressed up kyun hai? (Well why are you so dressed up?) Gonna meet someone?"

Aryan, ignoring Vansh's teasings, answers,"Seriously Vansh, tune ab notice kiye mere kapde? (You noticed my clothes now?) Well I am going on a date with my girl friend. Ab you spend almost all your time with your girl friend, then I too can do it. I too love spending time with her."

He runs off from there before Vansh could reply. Vansh's frown slowly disappears and his lips break into a small smile.

He gets up from his chair and moves towards the window, with a gaze on the street from his 3rd floor flat as if finding someone. He sees no one there. Since last three years, its his daily routine to wait for someone there, but everytime he gets disheartened.

He sighs sadly and says," I wish that day had never come." He sadly ruffles his hair and returns to his chair with silence all around. The only sound heard is of keys being clicked.

Scene 2

A girl is seen with her open hair falling on her face covering it from side. The only light in room is of the laptop lying in front of her. She's working on it. Her face is visible however it cannot be recognised who she is.

Another girl opens the door knob and peeps in speaking," Riddhu, I am going to meet Sunshine, take care and have your food. I'll do my dinner with him only and maybe I'll get late also." The first girl is revealed to be Riddhima Shah who nods her head in affirmation to her 2 minute elder twin, Sejal Shah. Sejal shakes her head and switches on the light enetering inside.