💓Our Tested Love💻(3)

Welcome back lovelies!

I know my apology won't work but I am sincerely sorry for making y'all(those who actually cared and waited) wait because of my assignments and upcoming exams.

Though I am satisfied with the love and votes I got, I wish to get a bit more this time*puppy eyes* Please!
Today's question is: Your favourite author here(Maximum 3)
Mine: charvi118 DrSoniaMathews vaishnaviaddanki( Trust me I had many other names too but limitation binds me, so sorry!)
Inline comments will be appreciated.
So let's start!

*******

Flashback continues

At VaRyan's house,

Vansh thinks,' Riddhu, I always thought that if I reveal my feelings towards you, our relation of friendship that is so pure, I would lose it. I never wanted that because of my foolishness, you too lose someone who is close to you. So i decided to supress my feelings and stay with you, atleast my friend will stay with me. I was happy with this but now it has turned difficult to let my feelings not surface. I am scared that in the heat of moment if I ever reveal what special possession you have of my heart, it will be much worse. Thus, I have decided to now take the risk of telling you that I love you till this extent that I could endure the pain of you staying unaware of my love but the mere thought of you staying away or ignoring me killed me from inside. Hope things go as planned and I can take you out for the date.'

He took his bike keys from the side table not before taking a last glance at himself in the mirror. Locking the house, he sat on his bike and drove off to his destination, RiddhJal's house.

At 3.55 p.m., RiddhJal's house.

Riddhima is all ready with her hot look of maroon top and torn skin fit jeans paired with heels and hair left open.

(GUYS I just can't get that what's the issue. I am not good at describing dresses amd Wattpad is not accepting any uploads of images. If anyone has a solution pls help)

She looks at her reflection in the mirror and smiles satisfactorily. Just then she hears a sharp sound of horn and then she runs outside, locking the main door. When she reaches near the bike, her lips break into a sweet smile. She unknowingly ogles at Vansh who is looking hot and handsome at the same moment, like always.

Vansh who had just given a proper glance at his RIDDHU, just turns oblivious to his surroundings. All he cares about is only his Riddhima, who with her sweet smile was enhancing her beauty. He too reciprocates the smile and then they have a cute eyelock of a minute or so when Riddhima's phone starts ringing. She immediately jerks, scared and then gives a nervous smile while taking her phone out of her pocket. She excuses herself from there while Vansh calms down his racing heart with a fond smile playing on his lips and eyes closed. Riddhima returns after attending the call and her heart skips a beat looking at HER Greek God. Yes! Riddhima too fell in love with him but kept her feelings in a denial state for the last 8 months but realised it just 2 months back. Since then she too hid her feelings beacuse of the same insecurity.

Vansh states with a dramatic bow,"Oh Dear Lady! Kindly take your seat on this ride of yours." She smilingly nods and wraps her arms around his torso after sitting behind while they both blush but do not object. He starts his bike and they drive away towards their journey. She steps down when they reach their destination while he parks his bike. They reach inside and buy their tickets.

Riddhima asks," Vansh, which game are we gonna play today?".
Vansh replies," Riddhu, we gonna play Bowling and when you lose, you are to do the thing I say."