💓Our Tested Love💻(4)

Hola people! So, I am elated with the response honestly. I hope for a better response next time.

So today's question is:
Your favourite bollywood actor?
Mine is Kiara Advani(Specifically after the Shershaah movie).

So here we go with the update:-
Inline comments will be appreciated.

*******

Flashback continues

Vansh stays there for a while leaning against the door just registering Riddhima's presence in his soul and body while hearing Riddhima's sobs and hiccups.

How torturous it is when the person you love the most, for whom you can lay your life to keep them happy and prevent even a stray drop of tear to fall from their face, is the only one crying and releasing painful and heart-wrenching sobs just because of your one careless mistake?

After a while, he got up and left vowing to keep the promise even if it takes away his peace, sanity or the warmth of HIS Riddhima's presence.

Flashback ends

ArJal have tears in their eyes that are all ready to fall and make a puddle but then suddenly Aryan realises that they are in a Café and he gets concious and puts his hand on Sejal's hand pressing it reassuringly.

She looks up at his face and sees him wiping his eyes with a handkerchief and realises everything and follows.

They both recompose themselves, give the bill and leave not before completing the drinks and reach their homes. The day passes by normally with all the excitement running inside the two houses that have turned lively after three years.

The sole source of enthusiasm, excitement, laughter and joy have got their world back and their longings are over. Just a few hours more and they will see each other in person. The feel of all the beautiful memories they had, the love, the mesmerising eyes and the bickerings all made a way to their thoughts and the two connected souls had bright smiles on their faces simultaneously. Even God had been so happy on the upcoming soulmates' reunion that his happiness flowed down to Earth in the form of light drizzle making them feel contented.

So Guys, from here the scene will run parallel with Vansh and Riddhima. Hope you don't mind.

Both of them reach their homes with small shopping bags in hands. Dropping them on bed, they freshen up and dance around crazily wrapped up in thier towels showing their happiness. They both had been yearning to see each other for such a long time and today after complete three years,

the wait will be over...

the longing will be over...

their hearts will be at peace...

They both get ready in their respective outfits with a little bit of add-on like perfume, make-up and their twin watches(just like the show that Riddhima gifted to Vansh on Karwachauth). Taking a final look at the mirror on their reflection, they both heartily smiled.'He/She will be awestruck seeing me' they thought.
Parallel scene ends.

They left their home and it took Riddhima almost 15 minutes to reach at the destination. She paid the cab she had called for and left towards the place. She had worn white sandal heels to match her outfit and increase her height a bit but now it was difficult to walk down on the sand. Yes, it was a beach! The beach where they first met even before their meet at college. Though it had been only Riddhima aware of this meet but today she wanted to disclose it to Vansh too. She had been smiling along all the while thinking about all the moments they spent at their favourite spot and their first meet when suddenly, she felt her heart skipping a beat and it felt like anytime her heart would be out of her body. The loud thumping was easily audible to her along with the crashing sound of the waves she had been facing all the while. She slowly turned with an impatient look in her eyes to see Vansh. And when she did she was rendered speechless and she felt her heart stop, even if it was for a second.