The Unbreakable Trust -A TS

Hi lovelies! Had been a bit occupied since long so couldn't update.
Nonetheless, let's start!

Backdrop: After Riddhima recovers, when Vansh and Riddhima stay at the Glasshouse. Riddhima's confession letter does not reach Vansh. After having dinner, Riddhima excuses herself to go to washroom.

*******

Vansh had been waiting for Riddhima while she had been away, with his thoughts that had been eating him since long. 'On one side, Riddhima being the pure soul that she is, took bullet on her shoulder for Vihaan, an outsider' his heart influencing his thoughts made him say the truth while his mind, immediately after taking charge contradicted his thoughts; 'Riddhima is a master manipulator, she is a good actress and she also betrayed me'.

Since the time he had been back in Vihaan's disguise, he had been a witness to all the pain she had to go through, he had been playing mind games with her, he had been hurting her yet she never objected just for those people whom she hated, whom she wanted to hurt, HIS family or so he thought.

He had been tired. Tired of fighting his mind and heart who always contradicted and he continued his games of revenge with her. Every moment he saw her tears, he just felt pain, anger and helplesness in hurting her, increasing his agony multiple folds. For one moment, just one single moment, he wanted a break from all this. He wanted to be selfish and tell her everything he felt, everythig his heart and mind told him because she was his sukoon, his home, his peace.

That peace, which he craved for, after his Mom left him.

That peace, which he got in her embrace.

That peace, which he got just by being in her presence.

His chain of thoughts broke when he felt two tiny arms wrapping around his back. He smiled feeling her warmth and peace that he had been missing since long. He turned and pulled her by her waist caging her between his arms. Smiling gently and pouring out all his love, he looked at her; adoring him with her preciously beautiful smile and pouring out all her love in her eyes, there she stood with all the genuine happiness she felt.

The smile on his lips went away as fast as it came reminding him of what he had planned for tonight. He, the VR, who never valued emotions and let them be his foe rather than being his friends, wanted to go against his principles and trust his heart once. Sighing and taking a deep breath, he started, "Riddhima, I have always been in a world where there was no place for a human to turn weak, to let your guards down and trust someone. To provide my family with all the financial needs was my priority and in that I lost myself. I stopped trusting everyone because in my world, only deception and disloyalty was what stayed."

Cutting me off, she said, "Vansh, I know, it was not easy to trust someone, I might not understand or feel what you felt, but why are you telling this to me now?"

"Because, I want a fresh start Riddhima. I want US to start from here, a new journey of love, trust, companionship and loyalty. To let every guard down and find comfort in each other. To believe in each other, to confide in each other. I want YOU to tell me anything that is still unknown to me about you, about your past." Releasing the breath Vansh held, he closed his eyes to brace every part of truth and betrayal he might face now any moment.

Love, fear and hope. These were the three of all the emotions that Riddhima could see in her Vansh's eyes altogether. And she was scared to see him so defeated and vulnerable that he felt so scared of everything. Basking in what she just listened to, she prepared herself to fight her own battle of taking the next step.

When on one side, she wanted Sia to get well and be a proof for her innocence first and then let Vansh know everything, she care-freely wished to let Vansh know about herself before-hand. Before things and dynamics change. Or before some other manipulation comes up and they might break apart.