His

"Why are we at your house?" I urged, leaning forward and peering around him to get a better look at the building.

"You don't have to stay here, i just need to do some paperwork and I'd rather have company.. if that's okay with you." He sighed, glancing over to me. I'd feel guilty if I just leave him, especially after he's finally being polite.

"Sure, I'll wait by the front door" I smiled and exited the car, walking towards the front door with my bag dropping low to the floor. My feet are killing me in these heels, i didn't think the night would last this long. I glanced over to the car where Jack was still sitting, he was on his phone, god knows who he was calling at this hour. It was already 11pm when we arrived and by the time he got to the front door is was quarter past.

"Sorry for the wait." He smiled and unlocked the door. "No worries" I stepped into the house, the floor was a beautiful glossy white brick, and the walls were all a light grey with accents of silver along them.

"You have a very pretty house" i span around admiring every inch of it before turning to him. He smiled and laughed, removing the blazer he was wearing and hanging it on the rack beside the door. "You can take your shoes off if you'd like" he smiled at me with a slight frown, he must've noticed how uncomfortable I was.

"I wont be here for long will I?" I rubbed my left arm with my right nervously. "No but-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "Then I'll keep them on, thank you." I smiled softly and walked over to the large grey sofa. "Can i sit?"

"Please" he insisted. I gave him a quick smile and sat down on the sofa, i was about to ask him a question but by the time I turned around he had gone. He must've been doing that paper work or whatever it was. It had been about an hour and he was still gone. And I started to drift asleep.

I woke up yet again unaware of my surroundings. I wasn't on the sofa I fell asleep on. And I wasn't in the clothes I slept in either. I sat up and realised I was in a bed. I quickly stood out of the bed and glanced at myself in the mirror. I was wearing an oversized shirt and a pair of boxers. My dress was still on the floor so I decided to pick it up before I walked out of the room.

"Jack? Where are you?" I called out, hoping for a reply.  "Just in the shower give me a second" he replied rather loudly. I smiled and went back to the room I had just came from and sat on the bed after making it.

I heard him stomping around before he managed to find his way into the room I was sitting in. "Who changed my clothes?" I asked politely. "I did, you looked uncomfortable in the dress" he smiled, adjusting his towel around his waist. I didn't even realise he was half naked in-front of me. It was a nice sight the second you wake up I'll tell you that.

"Thank you." I nodded and stood up from the bed. "So where did you sleep?" I frowned softly, showing concern. "In the guest bedroom" he walked further into the room and dug through his drawers. "Oh, alright. I'll leave so you can get changed" I left the room and closed the door behind myself. I didn't know where to go since it wasn't my house and I didn't want to seem rude. So I just walked downstairs and sat on the sofa again.

I heard him stomping down the stairs before I even saw him. "Do you want a drink? or anything to eat" he smiled as he glided into the kitchen. "no thank you, i need to get home" i sighed slightly. i didn't want to leave. it was a beautiful house. but i know Jessie would be waiting for me especially after not coming home last night.

"i'll take you home now if you'd like?" he smiled and put on his shoes, i looked him up and down. he was wearing grey joggers and a nice blue polo shirt. he looked amazing. "uh. yeah. please." i smiled and put my shoes on. i was still wearing the shirt and boxers, but i didn't mind too much. And neither did he i assume. I quickly headed towards the door when I heard him dangling the keys.

"Thank you for last night. The dinner really wasn't too bad.. and for somewhere to sleep" I smiled and jumped into the car door he had just opened for me. He didn't reply, he simply smiled and laughed. The drive was awkward though. Neither of us sparked a conversation until I arrived back at my house. "Thank you for the lift" I unbuckled my seatbelt, glancing over to Jack before opening the door.

"No worries, I'll message you later.." he hesitated before finishing his sentence. I giggled softly and slid out of the car and closed the door. I gave him a little wave before walking into my house. He nodded and drove off down the long road. I smiled and jumped inside of my house, being greeted by an eager Jessie. "tell me exactly what happened-" she glanced over my outfit as she dragged me towards the sofa. I sat down and explained everything to her, including the part where Jack said he would message me later.

She shrieked with excitement before replying to me. "Oh my god! Isabella! You have to do the deal. This could not only help the both of you with fame but you both could actually date!" I never actually thought about the possibility of Jack and i dating. But I liked the thought of it.

a/n: I really like this chapter! The both of them are starting to be nice to each other without being in public!

i'm on holiday right now, i'm not sure if i'll be able to post for a few days but i'll try! love you all

Lots of love, stay safe!
-a x