Agreement

After a long day of Jessie and i speaking about Jack and the deal, we decided to get ready to have an actual girls night, this time in-front of the tv and wrapped in a blanket. I went upstairs to get ready for the night while Jessie prepared food and blankets.

I had always liked spending nights alone with my best friend, but I couldn't stop thinking about Jack. This deal would change a lot wether I accepted it or not. I've been getting treats all over my social media pages and it would only get worse if people found out we were dating. But I'd be called a whore if they found out we were just a moment of madness. This was a complicated decision which I needed help figuring out.

I tied my hair back into a ponytail and slipped on some sweatpants and a white crop top, I walked downstairs greeted by a smiley brunette. "Sit!" She slapped her hand on the seat next to her. I laughed and walked over, sitting next to her and cuddling into the sofa pillows. We watched a few chick flicks, mean girls, easy a, the duff and many more. We finished it off with the notebook. Through many tears I decided to pop the question to Jessie.

"What would you think of me if I accepted the deal?" I frowned a little bit, twirling my thumbs nervously. She wiped her tears and shot me a little smile. "Go for it. Whats the worst that can happen?". Oh I don't know, I catch feelings and he doesn't feel the same way. And it breaks my heart?

"You're right, I'll message Jack in the morning and tell him my decision" I smiled and turned the tv off. "I better go home, I haven't been back in a while" she said smiling. I smiled back and grabbed my keys and chucked on some sliders. "Come on I'll drive to back" it had gone 9pm by the time she decided to leave. But it was no problem since I wanted to go to Tesco for a few alcoholic beverages anyways.

"See you later gorgeous!" The short girl ran inside her house after leaving the car. "See you babe!" I drove off as she got in the door, and quickly went to Tesco and grabbed some red wine. I needed a drink after the long week I had. By the time I got home it was 10:15. And I decided it was time to go to bed. I tucked myself in and drifted off to sleep slowly.

The next morning i received a message from Jessie thanking me for last night. I replied to her quickly before going to Instagram and messaging Jack.

Me
Ive thought about the
deal, I'm in.

Jack
Glad to hear it, see you later.
seen

'Later' that could only mean he was coming today. I needed time to prepare myself for a conversation with him. I quickly showered and changed my clothes from the sweats I was wearing last night. I threw on a light blue blazer and white jeans. I buttoned the blazer so nothing was exposed.

Beep beep.

His sporty car was parked on my drive way, I slipped on my shoes and headed out the door to join him in his car. "Morning" he said in a mocking tone, looking at the clock which read '12:08'. I rolled my eyes and plugged the seatbelt into its outlet before he drove off down the long windy street.

"What made you come to the decision?" He turned to me slightly, keeping his eyes on the road seconds after. "It'll be good for both of our popularity.. and Jessie kind of persuaded me." I smiled and awkwardly twirled my thumbs in my lap.

"I see.." his brow furrowed slightly. The drive from this point was silent, but not awkward. Jack pulled into a large driveway with an even larger house on the right of it. I climbed out of the car and came to the conclusion that this was jacks managers house. He nodded me over and I followed him into the large building,

"Jack, Isabella. Welcome.." the white haired man smiled to us. I smiled back and took a seat on his sofa after he offered me a seat. "So I assume the two of you have came to a decision?" He frowned softly, the corner of his mouth tugging slightly.

"We have, but we have one condition." Jack replied, speaking for me. We never discussed any 'conditions' so I had no idea what he was about to propose. I frowned slightly, looking at the tall man in-front of me.

"This whole... 'no sex with other people' thing. We aren't too fond of each-other, is there any way we could pay the news to keep our sex life undercover so we could sleep around.." he rather nervously twirled his fingers, awaiting his managers response to the whole 'condition'. I simply rolled my eyes in his attempt to change the deal.

"No, Jack. It's too risky. If you want this whole thing to work you either sleep together or sleep with no one. End of." He snapped. Jack stood awkwardly, seemingly upset by the denial to his proposition. But he nodded and sat down next to me. "So when do we begin this whole relationship thing?"

a/n: Isabella finally accepted the deal! I hope they figure out their differences..

I am so sorry for not uploading recently I've been on holiday and I've been writing chapters so I can get them out to you all this week! I'm sorry for the delay but I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

How are we feeling about Jack's move to Man City??

Lots of love, stay safe!
-a x