new year

The rest of the month went by fast, and so did New Years, Jack and I went out to celebrate with his sisters and my best friend Jess and her partner. We all had an amazing night.

July:

My Mothers birthday, she's finally accepted jack as my boyfriend, my REAL boyfriend. She loves him as much as I do.

August:

Jacks recent game at Aston Villa went well, he got two goals in one match, the team and him went out to celebrate their win!

November 28th:

"Isabella?" Jack called me from the living room. "Yes?" I replied. He came walking in, fully dressed, coat and all. "You're meant to be getting ready bells" he said softly.

"You haven't given me a reason to" I say smiling. "It's a surprise, come on." He drags me towards the door. "Put your coat on, and shoes. Chop chop!" He rolls his eyes and quickly runs out to the car. I follow him and plug my seatbelt in speedily.

"Nail salon?" I ask. "Yes, go get whatever you want done and ring me when you're done and I'll come and pay." He unlocks the car, indicating for me to get out. "I don't want you to pay" I argue. "Isabella please. Just this once dont fight me on this" he pleaded, I nodded in response and got out to get my nails done, he did as promised and came to pay for my nails.

He proceeded to take me back home and told me to get ready for a date night, that's why he wanted my nails done, he wants to go on a date.

A few hours went by and I was all ready to go, i put on my best jacket and sat in the car waiting for him, he came to the car quickly and drove us to the designated restaurant. "Do you remember the last time we went out on a date like this?" I asked happily. "We hated eachother" he laughed along, pulling into a parking space. "Yeah, now look at us" I smiled, kissing his cheek quickly. He parked up and leant over, kissing me.

The pair of us got out and entered the restaurant.

A few hours went by and we were just getting ready to leave as jack held out his hand in a stop motion. I obeyed him and stayed seated. "Isabella.." he asked as he got down on one knee. I gasped waiting for him to finish. "I've loved you for so long, i apologise for the way I treated you back in the early stage of our relationship. I was scared, I love you darling."
He held open a small box with a glistening silver ring with a diamond in the middle. The tears started streaming down my face.

"Jack.." I tried to speak but he interrupted me. "Isabella.. will you marry me?" He smiled and i placed my hand down for him to put the ring on. And I nodded happily. "I love you" i mouthed, crying. The tables and staff around us clapped and congratulated the pair of us.

Months later jsck and I had our engagement party. And in early July of the next year I fell pregnant. A week before our wedding.

Jack and I got married and officially moved in together. Months later our beautiful baby boy "Alex" was born.

a/n. I did have so much more planned for this story but I've lost motivation and I felt guilty for leaving you all on a cliff hanger for so long. So I decided to finish it off here. I hope you like the ending, and thank you for all the support throughout this story. I'm so grateful for all of you.

I've been playing with the idea of making a draco malfoy fanfic since I've got a lot of ideas from watching the movies again. If you'd like to see that let me know :) again thank you for all of the support and I'm incredibly sorry for not keeping up with the story as much as I'd loved to. I love you all.

-a <333