Qualifiers

After the kiss we both stood there, our eyes locked and our bodies close. He finally broke the silence by walking away from me and up the stairs. "I'm going for a shower, feel free to join" he teased. I rolled my eyes and finished my coffee before following up the stairs and waiting in my room for the chance to use the shower.

About half an hour later he finally got out of the shower and went to dry himself in the small guest bedroom. I quickly showered and brushed my hair before tying it into a low pony for the day. "Since we've made up, what are we doing today" he asked, taking a bite of the  toast he had just made. "Who said we made up?" I raised an eyebrow and leant against the counter top, looking at him.

"No one needed to say anything, the kiss said enough" he winked. I scoffed. "It meant nothing, I'm still angry at you" he smirked and rolled his eyes playfully. "It meant nothing?" He whined. I shook my head and snatched a slice of toast from his plate and quickly shoving it in my mouth before he could take it back off me. "Nothing at all" I smiled sarcastically.

"We'll see" he muttered under his breath, loud enough for me to understand. I glanced over at him before putting a jacket and shoes on. "I'm going shopping do you want to come?" I asked, politely this time. "No" he glared at me, angrily. "Why not?"

"Don't want to" he shrugged. I shrugged back and headed out the door, about 20 seconds after I left the door he came running out. "Okay I'm coming, you'll probably buy shitty food anyways" he grunted. "You could always go back to your own house" I growled playfully.

He rolled his eyes and we set off to go food shopping. We bought £100 worth of food since the cupboards were relatively empty from the multiple people I've had in my house since this arrangement with Jack. We packed the bags and headed back home to unpack and put away all the food. We both planned on going out tonight with Jessie and some of Jacks football team mates. "I'm going to be gone a lot over the next couple of weeks" he sighed, helping me put the shopping away. I looked up at him. "Why?".

"I'll be travelling a lot for the World Cup qualifiers.." he gave me a soft smile. I sighed at the thought of us being apart for so long, we had only just been getting used to each-other and he was leaving yet again. I bit the bullet and asked him straight up. "Could i not come with you?" He looked at me and grinned. "You'd actually like to come?" I nodded nervously. I hated travelling but I loved being with him. The whole reason I didn't want to do this deal is because of my feelings getting hurt. And I can sense it's going to happen some time soon.

"Alright! I leave tomorrow morning for my first game in Albania" he smiles playfully. I nod again as he finishes putting away the food we bought. "I'm going to shower, we're still going out tonight right?" I tilt my head as i question him. "Yeah but no drinking because of the early flight." He closes the cupboard and walks closer to me. I look up at him and shudder as he traces his finger tip over my bare arm. "You're sure you want to come with us?" He asks politely. "I'm sure.." my breath hitches as i quickly head up the stairs and hop in the shower to clean myself off. I took roughly an hour to get ready, I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a patterned corset top. I stood my phone up and took a picture for my Instagram, I planned on posting it tomorrow so I could make the announcement that I was leaving.

JessieI'll meet you inside 'delevon' babe x

Jessie
I'll meet you inside 'delevon' babe x

Me
Okay see you there x
Seen

"You look beautiful" he says, eyeing me up and down as he steps down the steps, i glance over his buttoned up shirt, it was a crisp white, not a stain in sight. "Thank you, you look very nice too" i smile, blushing slightly. Not knowing how to compliment such a beautiful man.

"Jessie said to meet her in the club" i shrugged nervously. "Mason and Phil are there too, shes probably with them" he glanced outside the window at his car. "Come on" he headed out and i quickly followed. We arrived fast because of his reckless driving. Jack and his friends rented the club out so we wouldn't be disturbed by anyone as we usually are. "Jessie!" I shouted as I entered the club. "Isabella!" She shouted back drunkily, wobbling over to me from mason. "I missed you gorgeous" her words slurred. I caught her as she toppled over slightly, walking her towards the closest seat. Jack smiled and walked over to his teammates, he hung out with them as I tried to get Jessie sober.

"So, you were speaking with mason. Everything go well or?" I smiled and winked playfully. "He seems nice I guess, I'm more into phil" she glanced over at the previously blonde midfielder who also kept glancing in our direction. "Go speak to him" I smiled. She nodded and stumbled over. I sat myself on the chair Jessie was sitting on and waited for someone to come over to me.

"Hey beautiful" the same tall handsome man from a couple of weeks ago kneels infront of me and winks. The same braided hair covering his eyes. "Hi Tyrone" I smiled. "Jack's not speaking to you?" He questioned. "No, we'll speak tonight so it doesn't bother me" i smile softly, glancing over at Jack, who was now speaking to the beautiful bar tender. "Doesn't it annoy you when he speaks to beautiful women?" He frowns softly. "No, we're in a fake relationship. Not a real one." The words cut deep. I hurt myself from what I said. "I see, never mind." He cowered, realising his miss judgement. "I'll see you later Isabella, you're coming with us for our game right?" He frowns concerned. "Yeah, why?" I scowled at him, agitated at the constant questions. "No reason, see u beautiful" he winked and walked over to mason.

"Come on, we need to get back home" Jack smiled softly, giving me his hand to hold as I stand up. I take his hand and we walk out of the club. "You weren't drinking, why were you speaking to the bar tender?" I frowned as we walked to the car. "Jealously suits you Miss Dixon." He smirks at me as I climb in the passenger seat. "I'm not jealous." I frown and turn away, waiting for him to buckle his seatbelt. "Look at me when i speak to you" he puts his hand on my thigh and tightens his grip so I'll pay attention to him. "What?" I frown, raising my eyebrow. He cups my face lightly, looking at my lips and smirking. "Jack what are you-" before I could finish my sentence he pressed his lips on mine once again.

a/n: hey everyone I just wanted to say thank you for the support on this story it means the world to me. I'm writing another romance story as I write this one so I'm so so so sorry for the late uploads! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

(Happy bday Jack Grealish)

Lots of love, stay safe!
-a x