The Date

"We start today, the two of you go into a fancy restaurant at 8pm tonight, I'll get the paparazzi to you somehow and the pair of you just act as natural as possible.. with the added false couple stuff too. I want this realistic" the grey haired man stood from his seat and started to pace the room.

"I want you both dressed appropriately for this event, no funny business this is all to go according to our plan" he smiled at the both of us who were awkwardly sitting next to each-other, trying to keep distance.

I don't understand how this whole relationship thing will even play off.. we don't even sit next to each-other without being stiff and uncomfortable. But I'm sure we can make it work.

"So I'll pick Isabella up at 7:30? Do we have a dinner reservation ready or not?" Jack stands up and walks over to the slightly shorter man on the other end of the room. "I have you a nice dinner reservation under the name 'Grealish ' at the 'sundown' restaurant on the way to Birmingham airport. Be there on time I've spent a lot of money for this to work" he scoffed at the two of us.

"It's already 2, you two better head home and get yourselves ready for your date" the grey haired man smiled at the two of us before opening the door and walking us out of his house. Jack and I had a silent drive until we pulled up at my house. "I want you to know this is all business tonight, nothing I say or do means anything to me. Understood?" He scoffs.

"Yes.." I smile awkwardly before letting myself out of the door and walking myself inside. I don't understand why he felt the need to say that to me as if I wasn't sitting inside of the meeting. He acted as if I was blissfully unaware of the deal. I ripped off my blazer and threw it onto the floor before climbing up the stairs and running myself a nice warm bath, filled with honey and rose pettles to relax myself. about an hour had passed since I had sat in my nice and relaxing bath but it was time to get ready for the date.

I dried and curled my hair ready for the night ahead. I put on light makeup and threw on a zebra print dress with golden high heels. I sprayed myself with strawberry scented perfume and I went downstairs to wait for Jack to arrive. It was already 7:25 by the time I had finally finished getting ready, which was perfect timing since Jack would be here at half seven.

I heard him coming up the drive so instead of waiting for him to beep the horn I walked outside, locking my door behind me. I watched his eyes widen from the window as i sat inside of the car. "You look.. amazing" he said to me, almost astonished that I could look decent. I smiled and returned the compliment. "You look nice too.." I gazed over his non formal outfit.. I felt a little overdressed for the occasion considering he was wearing a t-shirt and joggers..

We arrived at the restaurant shortly, it wasn't as fancy as I imagined it.. it was a crowded area with people scattered around outside. I looked inside the window and the place looked swarmed. "Our reservation is on the top floor, Smith said to hang around for a while so the paparazzi can catch us.." he said softly. I nodded and looked around trying to spot them, I noticed them within seconds. "Jack they're over there.." I said, turning around to face them yet again. He nodded and held my hand, walking me inside the restaurant and up the stairs.

We both sat down at our assigned table and the waitress walked over gawping at Jack as they usually must do. I couldn't help feeling slightly jealous.

"So what would you like to order" she smiled, facing Jack. "Champagne for the both of us please." He smiled back to her as she nodded and scuffled away into the crowded restaurant. "She likes to stare doesn't she" I said in a jealous tone. I noticed him laugh under his breath at my jealousy. I flushed a bright red noticing how I was acting.

"Here are your drinks, sorry for the wait" she smiled at us both this time. "Are you happy she remembered to smile at you?" He mocked, the corner of his lips forming into a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and sipped on the champagne. Jack and I both ordered steak and salad, about an hour after we finished our meal we walked ourselves out of the restaurant after paying and were greeted by a mob of paparazzi surrounding jacks car.

"We'll have to get a taxi" he whispers to me as he pulls me by the arm towards an empty black cab, he held the back door open for me and I climbed inside and shifted over to the left hand side so Jack could get in. He ordered the taxi to drive around the block a few times to lose the paparazzi.. which he was surprisingly successful with. We lost them within minutes and Jack asked the taxi driver to head back to my place.

"How are you going to get your car back?" I asked nervously. "I'll get John to get it for me, he'll come to your house to pick up the keys." He frowned while scrolling through the news feed trying to see if we were already on it, which we were.

(Awful photoshop i apologise)

"They're fast" i laugh nervously. "They are" he leant over to grab my phone. "You have a lot of notifications they must've found your Instagram again." He smiles. "Yeah.. or it's Jessie" i laugh softly. He laughs with me. We slowly pull up at my house. Jack pays the taxi driver and we thank him before getting out.

"Have you got a spare bedroom" he asks me, standing with his arms folded over his chest as i unlock my front door. "No" I say, embarrassed. "A sofa?" He smiles. I smile back and nod.

a/n: jack and Isabella are finally getting along!

i've got daily uploads for the next week planned so i won't miss anything off!

Lots of love, stay safe!
-a x