Match Made

The next morning Jack and I woke up at 8am to pack our bags for the short trip for the football match. The coach to the plane was very long since it needed to wait for every single person to arrive, which took forever since none of them are ever on time. a couple hours later we managed to arrive at the airport, it was now 12 and the plane was three hours in total. But because of a rather annoying delay the plane was four hours late. But we managed to be there for a decent time. I slept for two of the three hours since Jack and Mason who was to the other sides of me kept fidgeting. I ended up moving seats next to Kalvin, who wasn't as annoying as the other two I shared a row with. The coach to the hotel was short thank god, we all arrived at the hotel for half 8.

Each and every one of us were tired so we all headed to our rooms. "Unlock the door for fucks sake I need a piss" Jack whined in my ear. "Give me a fucking second the keys dodgy!" I groaned. After I managed to get the door unlocked we stormed into the room to realise the one bed in the middle of the room. Of course this would happen to us. The last time I slept in a bed with him was when his heavy lumpy arm flattened my wind pipe. "There wasn't anymore rooms" he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and shouted after him as he waddled to the bathroom in a hurry. "Sleep far away from me!"

The two of us climbed into the bed and turned the lamps off, it was already too late for us to go anywhere so we just lay and spoke for a while. "Let's play a game." He said after a while, rolling over to face me. "No" i rolled away from him, trying to sleep. "Don't be boring" he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to face him. I felt my face flush with redness, luckily it was dark so he wouldn't notice.

"What game?" I gave in. "21 dares" his white teeth flashed in the darkness. I shook my head and pulled the blanket over myself. "I dare you to sleep" i giggle. "Okay and I dare you to kiss me.. again" he smirks. I rip the cover off of myself and frown at him. "You had to ruin the fun game didn't you." I could see him smirking through the darkness. "Yes" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. "I'm tired go to sleep" I sighed. "You didn't complete your dare" he said sulkily. "Neither did you, go to sleep" i snuggled into the covers. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, his head slot onto the top of my head as if it were made for there.  I turned back round to face him, I wrapped my arms around his torso and drifted off to sleep as he kissed my forehead.

We woke up in the same position we slept in; this time rudely disturbed by the door being knocked. Mason walked inside as we all had access to a pass for every room. "Jack we have training get out of-" he stopped and looked at us, we were stilled wrapped up close to one another. Just awake this time. "I'm coming, get out." He whined. I suppose the comfort was over for the time being. Jack had a full day of training before tomorrow's match.

Jack got ready quickly and headed out the door, I spent the day inside sleeping, since I didn't have much to do and I doubt until after the match we would even be out partying. 8 hours later he returned, it was 8pm, I knew he wouldn't be back long so I didn't bother getting out of bed to greet him, I just lazily rolled over and smiled. He smiled back before heading out the door again. I didn't question where he did as going, I didn't suspect anything peculiar would happen since it's a training day. I was wrong.

I checked my phone which I had been ignoring all day because of the comfortable bed I've been in all day and night. I saw a news notification pop up about Jack and his affair with another woman. I saw him in bed with a beautiful woman, fully naked. It had upset me but I couldn't show how upset it made me. So I did what any self respecting woman would do. I got dressed up all nice and waited on the bed for him to return. To my surprise he came to the hotel room at 11pm smelling of guilt and sex. I walked out of the bathroom and watched his eyes follow my body.

"Wow.. where are you going?" His eyes wandered my frame as I didn't make eye contact even once. "Out" I scoffed. I noticed his expression change yet again. "And you weren't going to tell me?" He frowned angrily. "You were busy" I smiled sarcastically. "No I wasn't?".

"The whore in your bed would think otherwise" I barged past him and walked towards the door. He grabbed my wrist tightly and held me still. "What are you talking about!" He sighed. "What whore?" He looked at my eyes, he was genuinely confused. I laughed at his attempt to fool me. "Get fucked Jack, this deal is just your excuse to make me look like an idiot." I rolled my eyes and attempted to pull away from him. He pushed me against the wall forcefully. "What are you talking about." He looked me dead in the eyes. "Check the fucking news." I scowled, pushing him off of me and folding my arms.

He checked his phone and his eyes widened as he saw the image. "You see why I'm fucking angry? You leave me here all day to play with your little toy." My voice breaks. "She's my ex Isabella, this is an old picture of us. I promise you." He sighs and walks towards me slowly.

My eyes widened in embarrassment. I cant believe I've flipped out of control again, all over some man and his ex! His actual fucking ex. "Jack I'm sorry" my voice broke again. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around me. I leant into his chest, i needed him. I hadn't felt this way about anyone before. He was right for me and I needed him. "Jack.." I sighed "Isabella." He replied. "Kiss me" i said softly.

a/n: I want to know your thoughts about writing a sexual-ish chapter? i'll place a TW on the top but i want to know if you as readers would be okay with it :)

Lots of love, stay safe x
-a x