ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

(A/N: So I saw a lil' bit of confusion on the points of view in the last chapter, so Imma clear it up rq so y'all can follow. XD.
I usually pick two different points of view for my stories. In this one I'm doing Karl and Tareq... For reasons you'll discover later. I always put POV changes in bold, uppercase letters, so if you see that with the person's name, that's who's POV it is until I change it again.

If a chapter ends in one person's POV, and in the next chapter I don't change it, that means it's still in the POV of the person it was in the previous chapter.

Hope that makes sense and can clear up any confusion! Hope you enjoy this chapter! (^-^) )

TAREQ POV
We wandered around the halls, searching for the two remaining contestants. I was still with Chris, and Y/N was still with Jimmy, so we could cover more ground in less time.

It had begun to get dark, and I kept glancing back every few seconds. I'd been to the Ohio State Reformatory before in a previous video, but that didn't make it any less creepy the second time. I knew Hazel must have been loving it; she loved horror things and anything to do with the paranormal.

We were passing a row of closed cell doors when Jimmy came over the radio.
"Chris, I think we need to make them move. Do you agree?"

I kept the camera on Chris as he responded, "I  do agree, that would be helpful."

Jimmy responded only moments later. "Noted. Attention hiders... You heard. You all have to move to the ground floor. It would be impossible to find you all in this whole place, so we need to make things difficult. You have ten minutes."

We were in the basement level, so we waited for the ten minutes to be up before heading upstairs. Just before Chris's timer went off, we both looked up when a metalic bang echoed through the steadily darkening hallway.

I recorded as Chris got up to follow the noise.
"Jimmy, I think I might be on to someone, I'll let you know in a moment." He said over the radio.

We crept through the hall towards the sound. As the light landed on a stairwell, I automatically looked up. On the level above us, which was the ground level, I saw a shape huddled against the railing, obviously trying to use the darkness to hide.

I couldn't hide the smirk, and Chris stared at me like I committed murder.

"Look at me," he said, but I shook my head.
"I can't." I tried not to laugh as Chris shot his gaze up to where I'd been looking.

I hardly had time to react before he launched up the stairs, flashlight in hand. I followed quickly, praying it had been Karl that I saw.

But as we approached the person, the light fell on a light pink beanie, which I recognized to be the one Hazel was wearing.

"No, Hazel!" Chris exclaimed as she looked up with an expression of defeat. I recorded as she got up, hugging Chris.

"I'm so sorry," he breathed. "I'm sorry!"
Hazel was laughing, as Chris took his radio.
"Jimmy, I have found someone. Meet me at prison."

KARL POV
I widened my eyes at my camera as Chris came over the radio. Did they find Hazel? Did that mean I'd won?

I waited until at last, Jimmy came over the radio.

"Attention, Karl. You are now the only one who's hearing this. Chris found Hazel, which means you are the winner of $100,000!"

I could hardly believe it as I leapt up from my spot. I'd moved to a cell on the ground floor after Jimmy told us to, and was pretty much helplessly exposed if he or Chris passed by. But it turned out, I was fine. I raced down the halls and to the prison area.

The video wrapped up after Jimmy gave me the money in front of everyone, and then we all began packing up to leave.

Y/N pushed through the throng of people, her smile wide and eyes alight.
"You finally won!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah, finally is the right word." I giggled, ruffling my bushy hair. Right then, Hazel approached.

"Congratulations!" She said as she gave me a high-five. I smiled.
"Thanks. Good game, though!"

She smiled, then gave Y/N a quick hug. "See you tomorrow?" Y/N nodded.

"Yep!" With that, Hazel went back to her ride, and Y/N and I headed out too. We said good-bye to everyone and left the building.

We headed to our car, and began the drive home, excitedly planning what to do with the money.

TAREQ POV
Hazel and I headed out together. I was more than glad to leave the creepy building behind as we went for my car. I always drove Hazel home, since her house was only a few blocks from my own.

"You were the one who saw me, didn't you?" She asked as I turned the car on. Sheepishly, I nodded, feeling a pang of guilt.
"I swear I didn't mean to. Chris is just too observant."

But Hazel was smiling. "Don't be sorry. I think it's funny. Besides... I don't really need that much money."

I rolled my eyes as I pulled out from the parking lot. Hazel was always so nice and generous.

The drive back was a long one. It was deep into the night by the time I drove into Hazle's neighborhood. I eventually parked in front of her house, then turned to her. She'd fallen asleep against the window. For a moment, I just watched her, once again wondering how I'd gotten so lucky.

After a few moments, I gently shook her awake.
"We're at your house." I murmured to her, and she looked up.

"Oh! Thank you!" She hurriedly got her stuff and got out.
"See you tomorrow!" She said and I waved. She turned away to her house and disappeared inside. After that, I began the drive to my house.

As I pulled onto the road that lead out of Hazel's neighborhood, I noticed another car pulling in. It looked strangely familiar for some reason. The front of the car was messed up, as if it had hit something else. I got a split second look at the person driving.

I swore the person looked familiar, but in the darkness, I couldn't exactly tell. I shrugged, guessing it was just my eyes playing tricks on me.

A/N: Ayee!! Yay for Karl!! XD.

I have an eye doctor appointment today, and I'll likely get eye drops. This means my focus will be off so this will probably be the only update today because I can't type well XD.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Remember to smile, because smiles are the brightest light! \ (^-^) /