Tiny rant

Okay I'M SORRY FOR BREAKING UP THE ACTUAL STORY AGAIN AHh but Imma be real hardly anyone sees my announcements for some reason so Imma just put this here lol. I'll prolly put an actual story update up soon too (like in a day or two) so dw there will be updates.

Buuut that's kinda what this lil thing is about - I hope y'all don't mind me just slapping this in the middle of the story XD.

SO I'll start by saying- I've gained most of my following on this app through my Karl Jacobs fanfiction series. It started with the first one, then I didn't want to end it so I made a second, which was as much of a hit as the first, and then after that because it was so popular I decided to keep it going with a third book, AKA this one. And this one has been a hit so far too.

But other than this series, I really don't seem to have that much interactions on the app. Some of my books like my Wesley Star Trek one and my MrBeast one have gotten some decent views and a couple comments and stuff, but nothing as big as this series.

Don't get me wrong- I'm so incredibly grateful for all of the support you all have shown me, and I really do absolutely love when I open the app to a flood of notifications, and when I get to read through everyone's comments. It really does make me smile, and I'm very thankful to those of you who stick around so much even when I go on hiatus for some time.

But- my other books, like my BTS ones for example, and my announcements, just don't seem to reach many people at all and I'm a bit confused... Am I doin' something wrong? Like... Do I needa add tags or something? XD.

Lemme just dump a load of truth here for a second- I love this series and it's been fun to write so far, and I do intend to finish it, but I also wanna write other things too. I'm a big ARMY, and reaaally wanna make some good BTS fanfictions, but the only thing... No one seems to see them. I've never understood why. I think I put in enough tags and stuff. I'm just not sure why fewer people tend to see my other stories. 🤔

I don't wanna be stuck to just one story. It's part of the reason why updates are slower. I really do love to write, and I have so, so many ideas, but I see little point in writing something nobody's gonna see. Does anyone have ideas of how I can increase interactions with my followers and other stories I create? I'd love the help in figuring this out!

Again, I'm sorry for slapping this into this story, but I didn't know how else to reach people XD. If you have ideas I'd love to hear them. Again thank you so much for the support you all have shown me, I really appreciate y'all.

Have a wonderful day. (^-^)