Not an update

So you all have likely picked up by now that I haven't updated this story in a while... I swear I haven't lost interest in Karl, but more so... My motivation has gone down the toilet in the past few weeks and I just really haven't had a desire to pull this book up again and write in it.

Now, I'm absolutely not going to discontinue it... Rather I'm gonna leave it up until my motivation for it comes back. If you all wanna leave some ideas/suggestions in the meantime of how I can go forward, feel free to!

On the other hand, I've had some ideas for some other stories. The first is a completely different Karl fan fiction that'll be entirely unrelated to this one. If you'd like to see that, let me know!

My other idea is sorta less of a story and more a thing that I wanna do- See, my hope is to become a motivational/inspirational influencer and speaker... That's a mouthful, so in short- I want to help people... I'm hoping to be able to help the world's young people-and perhaps old too-have the motivation they need to be successful and happy. I wanna be able to deliver speeches that send chills down peoples' spines and helps them believe in themselves. I'm hoping that I can leave a positive impact on the world that'll help people for many years to achieve what makes them happy.

Now while that may all seem a bit far fetched or maybe even unrealistic or dumb... It seems plausible to me, because I think I can really use my own experiences to deliver the messages I want.

Now you may be wondering... What does that have to do with Wattpad or us readers? Well, I'm thinking of using my writing skills as a way to practice... I always thought I'd be able to put my ideas into a book one day, so why not do it on Wattpad?

So I'm thinking of making a book dedicated to just... Expressing the ideas and things I wanna share with others. I've been told by the few people I've expressed my ideas to that I can do it well, so I may as well test it out.

If you're interested in reading this book, or don't exactly understand what I mean, I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments. I'm probably gonna go ahead with it either way, but it would be great if any of y'all were interested too. :)

Soooo... Yeah. I'm not giving up on this story, but I'm gonna set it aside and possibly start work on these two ideas I've mentioned. I'd love to hear any feedback you all may have, because I genuinely do care what you all think. (^-^)

With all that out of the way, I hope you all have a wonderful evening, and remember to smile. \ (^-^) /