John b(dare)

"Hurry up Jesus" JJ yelled from the boat
"I'm coming" she yelled running towards the boat.
"Bye honey" her mom yelled
"Love you mom bye" she yelled back
She carefully got on the boat with the help of John b. "Hey" she smiled
"Hi" he helped her on
She sat beside john b as always. She had a secret no one knew about. Not even Kiara her best friend or JJ or Pope.
"JJ! Stop that it's getting all over us!" She laughed wiping beer off her face.
John b laughed "here you have some right here" he put her hand on her cheek. She stared into his eyes while he wiped it off her cheek.
"Just kiss already" JJ muttered taking a seat again.
"What" she laughed nervously
John b laughed and pulled his hand away.
"Let's play truth or dare" Jj said
"Um yea okay sure" y/n said
They played a few rounds.
"Y/n truth or dare" Kiara asked
"Uh truth" she smiled
"Pussy" Jj and John b laughed
"Fine dare" she changed her answer
"Dammit" Kiara muttered Sending a glare to JJ.
Kiara had a plan and JJ and John b just ruined it her and JJ and Pope had a plan.
It was to get y/n to tell who she liked but now she'll just have to kiss someone.
"I dare you to kiss JB" kie smiled
"What no" she said
"no pogue on pogue mocking!" John b protested
"It's just a kiss" JJ said
"Yea" Pope laughed
"Fuck" she sighed before pulling him in to her. She was never one to turn down a dare. Neither was John b. They both pulled away smiling. Slightly blushing she turned away from them all looking at the water. Everyone continued to talk except her and jb.
Soon after Kiara and JJ jumped in the water followed by Pope. "Hey y/n" John b poked her arm. She was laying down in her bathing suit. "Hm?"
"I have something I wanna tell you but not here. Meet me at the dock at 9:38 tonight."
"Which dock" she giggled
"The one closest by your place" he smiled
She smiled before closing her eyes.