Chapter 46 Old lady

As Yanie flys around the mountains, I place my hand on her mouth trying to not look down. Yanie growl at me telling me to look hesitating I glace down seeing a big cave down below. With no warning Yanie flys down like a Hawk. My ears turn deaf as all I can hear is winds rushing through it. I shut my eyes not wanting to be here any longer I could feel my mask slowly sliding upwards as my hair waves around.

I reach in grabbing my mask putting in place not wanting to lose it. Then everything stopped known we are now on land. Yanie slowly places me down on the ground while she looks at me looking for any wounds. "I'm fine but I'm worried about you," I said looking at her side seeing a spear pierce into her scale. Yanie then nudges me to go towards in the Cave. Following her orders I walking in expecting to see a baby dragon or a pile of cold.

But inside I saw what looks like human supplies. There's a bed in the far left corner while some bags and clothes laying around. To my right, there's like an oven that you just put wood inside and cook. Next to the oven, there's a counter filled with supplies top and bottom. In the far back, I see a bookshelf a huge one filled with books. Overall this place is a huge mess there books, papers, and materials laying on the ground.

There are some chairs on the ground. It's like it's been rob. "So this where you live?" I question walking the cave with Yanie behind me. Yanie growl getting my attention, I looked back seeing Yanie walking deep in the cave pushing a door wide open. What I assume is the bathroom "what's wrong" Yanie whines some more going to the bed pushing it around with her nose.

I walked where she is placing a hand on her side "what are you looking for?" Yanie lay her head on the bed resting there. I scan around the bedroom seeing clothes just laying there. "Ugh what a mess" I mumble grabbing a piece of clothes that has a name tag on them. "Who is Suu?" I question the dragon who seems to shrug at me not knowing as well. "I am Suu" I quickly turn around wonder who's voice is that. But seeing completely empty "who said that?"

"I did" I looked down seeing an old lady she has big circle glasses that makes her eyes look big. A cripped cane that helps her walk, she all small and cute. Yanie seems to peak up happy to see the old lady "Ahhh what are you doing there shoo shoo" the Old lady walked towards to Yanie and started to hit her with the cane. Yanie jogged away from the bedroom to stand right next to me. "That old lady has some balls" I whisper to myself seeing the old lady makes her way to us. "What you are wearing dearly?" the old lady questing

She lift the cane then hit me right in the stomach making me lean forward. Then she yank the mask right off my face. "W-what you doing?" the old lady looked at the mask for a brief second before throwing somewhere "aah" "hey" I ran towards to the mask picking up checking if there's any crack. "What's with her?" the old lady started to climb up on a big drawer as she drops some things in progress. "Whoa whoa" I ran towards to the old lady just time as she falls. I caught seeing she haves a purple jar "aah thank you dearly. HEY YOU!" she pointed at the poor dragon.

"Look look you are dirtying my floor" the old lady pushed me making me drop her. She wiggle her way to Yanie and started to hit her with the cane. "To be honest it's already dirty," I told grabbing the old lady pulling her away. She made a fist threatening to hit the beast "Oh My Dearly how beautiful have you become. But not as gorgeous as me" She said flipping her white hair over her shoulder.

Then she gasps "you took of your earrings I made for you," she said grabbing my cheeks pulling me down to her level. "I never had a earrings," I told her trying to let her go of me. "Aah don't be crazy" she pushed me aside and grabbed the purple liquid leading to the kitchen. "I'm pretty sure you are the crazy one" I turn to Yanie looking at the spear piece. "How you holding up?" I questions placing my hand near the spear.