Chapter 8: Jealous

( Yang ) P O V

I wrapped my arms around my shoulder as sadness came to me. Does Blake doesn't want to seen with me in public?. I thought as we keep walking towards to our destination. Did I go to far? Did I make her uncomfortable? Did I do something wrong? Thoughts started to crash in making my heart ache.

"Hey are you alright?" I got snap out of my dark thoughts by Blake voice. I looked at my left seeing Blake staring at me. "Y-yeah I'm fine" we keep walking forward as silents falls.we finally reached to the Restaurant. It's not fancy and it's not like a bunch of bikers comes there and trash the place.

It looks nice comfortable, we walked towards to the entrance. There's a big sign in front of the Restaurant saying it's names. "Granny's?" Blake looked at me weirdly. "You took me to a place that old people come to?" Blake give me a serious stare.

"No old people don't go there." As soon those words left my mouth too old couple just left the Restaurant all happy. "Oh Really?" Blake raise her eyebrow at me "come on just one old couple that's it" another old couple left "damn"

"Hmm-hmm" Blake keep walked towards to the Restaurant that is Called Granny's. "So what's the story of this place? Or it's a person doesn't have any idea of a name and called it Granny's?" Blake question opening the door "no there's a story" when we enter the Restaurant it was beautiful yet oldie. There's lights hanging the ceiling, there's pictures of the owner of the Restaurant and different people.

There's booth in the corners and some are two chairs for two people or one. The color it's nice it's caramel color, brunette color and gold I didn't realize it matches perfect. "Can I help you?" One of the waitress question staring at both of us. "Oh yes can we have one table please?" I question kindly don't want to come to the girl strong. "Lucky for you there's a table available." The waitress said to us kindly as she lead us to our chair.

The more we walked in the more the place looks beautiful. We didn't realize it will be this pack. "There we go, a waitress we be with you just a minute." She pulled us chairs and walked away. "Wow Yang this place is gorgeous" Blake said looking around.

"Not as gorgeous as you" I whisper looking down at my hands "what?" "I-I mean I know right?" I looked around not wanting to look at her eyes. "Hi my name is Skyla I will be your waitress for the day." The waitress said giving us the menu

I looked at our waitress and realized she's eyeing on Blake making my blood boiled. "So what can get for this beautiful couple tonight?." I blushed madly as she thinks we are a couple. "Oh no we're not a couple" I told the waitress." Seeing Blake hiding her face from embarrassment.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you guys were one?" Skyla said pointing at both at us. "No we are not were just....F-Friends." I told her looking at menu "oh so your available?" She question looking at Blake "um..I think so?" Blake looked at me confused but I was to busy thinking to murder this Skyla. "Hm interesting...anyway you guys already pick what's you gonna eat?"

"Yes I will have the...Fish Ferent" Blake said closing her menu and giving it to miss Skyla here. "Thank you and you miss?" She question looking at me. "I would have the Pork Lanty" I close my menu and give it to her" thank you and the drinks?" Coca Cola please" "caramel Tea for me" With that the waitress left with our orders. "The nerve of her" I said looking at her as she walked away. "What? What's wrong with her?" Blake question looked at me then back at the waitress. "What's wrong? Blake she was totally flirting with you...and you let her do it" I told her shock that she didn't know it.

"She was? Wow." I stay quiet thinking Blake is gonna say something. but no she stay quiet "that's it wow? You are not against it?" I said shock and mad at the same time "why would I be against? I can't do nothing if she likes me then she like me, it's not my fault" Blake said shrugging her shoulders. "And you don't know she's actually flirting with me, maybe she wants a really good tip." I stay quiet angry as she's not gonna do nothing about it. "If she wants a good tip them why she doesn't do the same thing with me? Trust me I know when someone is flirting" I told her shaking me head as I made a point.

"Wait...are you jealous?" Blake said with a smirk on her lips. "What? Jealous of who?" "Oh my god you are jealous" Blake laughed at me by my sudden reaction. "I am not. It's just that you are not doing nothing." I told her crossing my arms.

"Oh my god you are so jealous." Right now Blake is trying to control her laughter but couldn't making everyone in the Restaurant look at our direction. "Stop it people are staring at us" I told her but giggle I never seen this side of Blake. Laughing carefree not caring what people think. "I'm sorry I'm sorry it's that..it's the first time I see you jealous."

Blake said whipping a tear drop "mostly you are all show off showing of your muscles and everything." Blake said shaking her head remembering the things I do. "Yeah but the only person I show of the most it's- "you?" Blake cut me off raising her eye brow. "No I was gonna say the person most I show off it's you Blake."

I told her smiling at her. Blake stare at me shock them blushed madly turning into a tomato. Making me giggle at the sight "okay here's your Fish Ferent with extra fish 'Wink'.. and your caramel tea. And here's your Pork Lanty with your soda." Skyla place our food in the table but I couldn't careless about as I stare at Skyla 'DID she wink at Blake? OH MY GOD this Bitch is Looking For a Death Wish Isn't She?' As soon she place our food she left to help with the other family.

"Oh I guess your right she is flirting with me" Blake said all innocent faking to be clueless. "I told you she was hitting on you" I whisper to her then looked back at Skyla. "Come on stop whinny about it people flirt with you all the time" Blake said taking a bite of her fish. "Yeah but..this is..different" I told her looking down at my plate " how is it different?" Blake took another bite of the fish then looked at me.

"Because it's you" Blake raised her eyebrow confused. "I...just forget it" with that we continue to eat in silence once again.