Chapter 27: Alley

Yang P O V

I don't want Blake to be here. I want her to run away and be safe but she choose to stay here. Looking behind her seeing this Faunus girl just standing there. "Who the fuck are you?" The girl walked towards to me and raised her hand out. "Sorry I didn't introduce myself before. Hi my name is Emilia" hesitating a little as I removed my hand that was gripping on the bar to shake hers. "Yang..Yang Xiao Long" we shook then let go.

"She is my guard" Blake told me sitting down on the ground leaning on the bar. "Her..really?" I pointed at the nice southern girl that was next to us. Blake shrugged not understanding as well. "Maybe she is training?" I sit down as well next to Blake. Feeling quiet weird as Emilia just stand there uncomfortable. "You can sit as well you know" Blake told her patting on the ground.

The Faunus girl walked towards to the cage and sit down next to me as I'm sitting in the middle. "This is all my fault" Blake looked at me curiously what I'm talking about. "I should told you about them when I saw them at the train station" Blake turn straight at me all serious and a little angry. "You saw them and you didn't tell anyone?!" Blake screamed in anger "oh that's why you look so familiar" Emilia snapped her finger now remembering where she saw me.

"F-first of all I thought they are from the other school or a musicians" That only got her more angry as she close her eyes taking a deep breath. "Why you thought of that?" Getting ready to tell her my reason as I try to find a good position to sit. "Well the musicians is that they were holding huge cages so I thought inside them were instruments" looking back at Emilia as she nods letting me continue.

"And the school thing is that they were wearing all white and have this goat on their flag" "a what?" Blake open her eyes again to look at me. Taking a minute choosing my words wisely not wanting her to scream at me. "They have a....goat..on their flag" Blake slap me on the head through the bars. "It's a dragon idiot" rubbing my head trying to sour out the pain "what makes you think it's a goat?" Blake question crossing her arms across her chest.

"It's the horn..So I thought it was a goat. Goat's has horns the flag has a horn so it's a freaking goat!" Blake shake her taking in my information. "Actually I thought it was a goat as well" Emilia told her looking a flag that was waving up in the air. "It's a dragon" Blake told us leaning her head at the bar staring up at the flag. "How you know that?" Blake stay silent just keep staring at the waving flag that was moving back and forth.

She didn't answer just sit there unmoved. "How you didn't know it was a dragon?" Changing the subject looking back at the Guard that is just chilling. "I don't know when I join I was all confuse thinking why they have a goat. I didn't question it" Emilia replay shrugging her shoulder staring up at the sky looking at the clouds moving. "So when did you guys meet?" Emilia question looking back down at both of us. "At school" "at a Alley"

Looking back at Blake confuse what she just said "what?" Blake sit there with a smile on her face. "I forgot to tell you, we already meet" Emilia Oo dramatic "you don't remember because your blond" Blake giggle by the joke what Emilia did who just laughed out loud. Annoy I pushed her making her fall to the ground. "Shut up" I mumble looking back at Blake waiting for her to explain.

"It was long time ago when were weren't at school."

No one P O V

It was dark and noisy. All you can hear is people shouting or the cars beeping at people. Everything around her was wet as it rains the whole day. Blake was happy by it, it washed off the blood on her cloak. Blake walked down an dark alley she just finish her mission and it's about to go back to the camp.

But she got lost in the city, she always dislike the city. It's too noisy as well the rude people that lives in this filthy place. People inductive to alcoholic or their are drug dealer. Which makes this city dangerous, everyone sleeps with a gun or a knife underneath their bed feeling unsafe at night.

Blake hold tight her katana to her side high alert if someone jumps at her. The Clan gives special weapons to their best warriors. Hers was The Katana as she's fast with it and very skilled. Some people choose to have a gun or a battle hammer thinking it's better or does a lot of damage. Blake would agree, the Battle Hammer does a lot of damage but it's also makes you very slow. The gun it fast but what happed you out of ammo and need to fight combat.

Blake likes her Katana as it's black with waves of purple, it fits her perfectly. There was a loud noise as a door blow wide open as a guy was throw to the wall. Blake didn't know what was going on placing her hand at the handle of the Katana. Another guy was throw out but he seems pass out or dead.

A bright yellow light was shine walking outside where the guys was thrown. "Where is it?" A girl question walking to the first person who is still awake. "I'm not telling you nothing." He spited with blood at her, she wipes it away with a smile before punch him in the face. Leaving it all messed up by the amount of hits she's give him.

His nose is bleeding aimlessly as it's bend, broken as he's unbearable to breath through the nose. He's eyes are all bruises up, eyebrow bleeding, there's a huge cut. He's lips ruined. Judging how he's not moving both of his legs are broken, it's all turn to the wrong side. One of his arm are terribly shatter as she can see his bone sticking out. "Now let's rewind that..where is it?" He spit two tooth's out, one it's a molar that hangs the back of his jaw. The other is premolars that is the middle of canine and the molars.

The girl raise her fist up again ready to beat him up. "Okay okay!" He screamed raising up his only good hand. "It's at the Warehouses next to the storages" The girl smile as she pat his head "now was that so hard?" She let him go then dust off the dirt on her. Just when she was finish she reached in behind her pulling something out. That when Blake completely pulled her Katana out and place it at her neck stopping her.

Blake knew it was the stupid of her. She could easily just walk away ignoring what just happened. But he told her where it is why she would kill him? The blond girl stop moving as she looks down at the Black and Purple Katana. "What are you doing?" The blond girl question looking at the mysterious person who is threatening her.

Blake choose to not answer tightening her grip. The girl raise her hand up in defense. That what at least Blake thought as she punch the Katana thinking it would break into pieces. But it only send it to the ground. Blake pulled out a small Dagger turn around to stab her at the back of her neck. The blondes girl ducked missing the sharp objects passing by above her.

Blake lifted her leg up in the air as the bottom of her shoe a small dagger was appear. Blake normally doesn't wear shoes in the mission but today was at first. The girl eyes widen seeing what position she is. Quickly as she could she slide backwards letting the mysterious person shoe hits the ground between her leg. "You are fast" Blake didn't waste no time talking as she swing her Katana aiming at her neck.

The blond girl in a awkward position she lay completely down at the ground dodging the sword. When The Katana passed she roll over away from the person. "Who are you?" Blake looked at the blond girl as she stand underneath a light. She wears a black button up shirt that fits perfectly of her muscular body the sleeve are all rolled up to her elbows for business. And she has a grey pantsuits is not to tight nor is to loose is just perfect.

"Are you with them?" Blake moves her Katana getting ready to fight. The blond her got ready to fight as fire started to appear around her. "Déesse des Dragons" Blake whisper as she sees the fire around the Blond woman. A screeching sound was heard as someone press the brakes hard making a high pitch sound. Looking to the streets seeing two cars there as smokes come from the bottom of the car by the tires.

"There they are!" A man screamed trying to get out of the car. The blond girl turn around and run the opposite way where is the Guys at. Blake place back her Katana at the holder as she runs away in the same direction where is the blond girl at. Blake easily caught up with the blond girl who is trying to run as fast as she can.

The same screeching noise was heard but this time is a little different as someone drifted. "There!" They turn around but only see only car blocking both of their exists. "Shit now where screw"

Comment or vote.