Chapter 11: Flame

I looked at the person that make me remember all the moments that I wish that it nerve happed. "Yang are you ok?" I looked up at the girl who started it all. Who started the pain who made me feel this feelings and yet not accept it.

"Yang" Blake called out as she lightly place her hand on my shoulder. "You alright? you space out there for a second." I stand up and looked down at her "why you cared?" Blake looked at me shock from my random of change of mood and voice. "Yang-" I left walking out of the academy not wanting to hear her or anything as I walked towards to the woods.

Entering the woods as I open my backpack and pulled out the cigarette box I have. Opening it and pulled out a cigarette, I snap my fingers making a fire appear on my finger and light the cigarette. Taking a long drag from it and exhale watching the smoke disappear in front of me.

I lean on my back at a tree placing my backpack on the ground. "YANG!" I heard my name being shouted knowing well it's Blake. I throw the cigarette at the direction where she was and walked away. But soon stopped as I feel hot. Turning around i see the cigarette I throw started a little flame.

"Yang" I looked up at seeing Blake there relief. "Thank god I found you" She try to walked towards to me but I stepped away. "What do you want?" "I want to talk to you" the flame started to began a little bigger as well my anger. "Why wouldn't you talk with Skyla..maybe go on a date as well" I comment feeling my hair becoming brighter.

"Yang please listen to me...I don't like Skyla" Blake said trying to clam me down. "You are a fucking liar..I saw you how you look at her." I looked down at the ground as my eyes caught the little flame. "Yang please believe me." "No shut up just, Shut up" I close my eyes and put both of my hands on my ears. Why she's even here? What does she wants all she does is hurt me..lie to me. "Yang please" "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" the flame began bigger blocking Blake path to get to me.

I looked up at the flame filled with hatred, pain and sadness. As the flames moved with elegant mixed with orange, yellow and red. Dancing around burning some grass and branches that have fallen of the tree. I stare at the beautiful fire as It resemble as my pain. Then I saw a glance of Blake there shock looking at the fire.

Looking down as my hands seeing some fire dancing around my fingers. "YANG!" I heard Blake screamed at the other side of the flame. Taking a deep breath as I turn around and walked away ignoring her call

(Blake) P O V

"YANG please listen to me!" screaming at the other side knowing well it's useless. "Shit." I cursed as I see the fire is beginning bigger and bigger. Taking some deep breath preparing myself some pain. I ran forward as I jumped through the fire making it the other side. The tips of my clothes were caught on fire. So I hit it making the fire go away

I scan the area but Yang is nowhere to be seen. "Where are you.?" I looked around but soon see smoke. I looked down at the ground and see some burned footprints. "Damn Yang" I follow the footprints as it leads in the dark part of the woods. The light of the sun started to disappear from the woods even it's 2:52 in the afternoon.

The air seems colder then natural I keep walking deep as the footprints leads me to the growling light. Thinking it's the light but soon realize it's Yang. "Yang!" I ran towards to her as fast I can. "Blake?...I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" Yang screamed as she keep walking forward away from me.

As soon I reached to her I quickly wrapped my arms around her. Giving her a tight squeeze "what are you doing? Let me go!" Yang grabbed my arms and try to release herself. "No I wouldn't! Never again" I tighten my grasp on her waist. "What do you want from me?! Didn't you have what you wanted?!" Yang said as I feel some liquid falling to my hands.

"Yang please listen to me" Yang stay quiet knowing well that she is listening to me now. "Yang I didn't mean to push you away okay...I didn't mean to ignore your feeling towards to me" "SO YOU KNEW?!" I feel Yang started to tense up as warmness started to spread out of her body.

"YOU KNEW!.. AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? SO ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE JUST PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS..LIKE SOME SORT OF GAME?!" Yang screamed in pain as she started to become warmer and warmer. "Yang that's not what I mean.-" I hissed in pain as I feel my skin started to burn by Yang "Then what you mean?... you just FUCKING IGNORE MY FEELINGS. LIKE..like they don't mean nothing to you.." I feel some hot liquid sliding down at my hands knowing Yang is crying.

"Yang...I didn't ignore your feelings...I knew it but I didn't.." Yang started to move again trying to get away. "You didn't do nothing..when I question about it, you just fucking ignore it and said it's not important...like the kiss didn't mean nothing to you." I looked down at the grass seeing it's all burned around us.

"Yang it did mean something to me...it mean everything to me." I told her trying to ignore the burning pain from my arms and check that is pressing at her hair. "Then why you didn't do something about it?...why you didn't..why you didn't confess" Yang whisper as the fire started to calm down a little. "I was scared okay...I was scared that something will happed to you because of me." I confess feeling my tears finally break free.

"What were you scared of?" Yang question finally calm down as the fire that was around us disappeared. "I-I was scared that The White Fangs finally found me and-and they will hurt you to get to me" Yang slowly turned around to face me.

"Don't worry..no one it's gonna hurt me. Even if they did I will killed them." Yang joked trying to light up the mood. "So....you like me?" Yang looked at me her eyes filled with hope. "Yes you idiot..I alway did when the first time I meet you." I told her as Yang give me the most and beautiful smile I ever seen.

"Then...would you like to be my Bee my girlfriend?" Yang question as she raised her eyebrow. "Oh my god.. of course" I rolled my eyes at her pun as she pulled me in and place her luscious lips against mine.

Comment or vote