Chapter 21: escape

( Blake )

As soon I called my parents they were shock. I haven't call them in two years they were worried sick. Of course they ask a lot of questions like 'where have you been?' 'Are you okay?' 'Where are you?' 'Are you safe?' You know those questions. But the most caught their attention is when I ask information about the mark. Because when I was a little child I never seen to care about it but now I do.

My father question why all of a sudden I seen to care. But my mother knew immediately as she ask me who is he?. I couldn't bring myself to say it's a her so I went along with it. They sense I felt uncomfortable talking about the person so they ignore it and went straight to my request. They told me all about it, and that's when I realized that this a beginning of it. It will get worst to the point that we can't spend one minute without each other. But soon days past we can learn how to control it and how to spend a day without each other.

It was a lot of information for one day. So I told them that I have to go and soon when I have time I would call or visit them. So I sat at my bed thinking about the conversation. It already started it as soon I can't even think about anything except Yang. Fuck this is gonna be a problem

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard birds tweeting at the window. Then there's a tap. That's weird normally bird doesn't tap our window except at 12 Am in the morning. Pulling myself out of the bed to go to the window. I push the two window wide open as the cold breezes hits me. There's no bird, so what's with all the tapping? I was gonna close the window but then I saw something moving at the corner of my eye. Giving it my full attention only to almost had a heart attack. When I saw Yang there smiling at me.

Her back was glued to the wall as she holds herself there for her dear life. "Hi" she greeted like everything is normal. "Yang what are you doing here?!" I reach in grabbing her hand wanting to pulled her inside. "Well..I got bored there And can I go inside?" Yang scoop a little closer to the window hoping to go inside safe and sound. I carefully started to pull her towards to the window "how did you get up here?" Yang grabbed the rail of the window trying to slide past it. "The tree" she simply answer nudging her head towards the tree.

She stepped the ream holding herself there. But her shoe didn't hold much longer as it slip making her fall backwards. My heart almost skipped a beat as I watch Yang slowly fall backwards in slow motion. I reach in grabbing a hold on her shirt as my other hand grabbed her hand. And pulled her inside making me trip as well by the force. We both fall inside the dorm as Yang landed on top of me. "Are you okay?" I question placing a hand on her cheek filled of worries.

"Yeah I'm fine what about you?" I nodded my head signaling her I'm alright. She took a sigh of relief. I can't hold it any longer as I mashed my lips against hers my hands roam her bright blond hair holding her in place. Yang remove her hands that was place beside my head and place them on my hip raising them up as I brushed my hips against hers. "Wait...when did you get out of detention?" I question breaking the kiss but she didn't stop there as she attacks my neck. ".....about ten minutes ago"

She bite down making me let a moan. As soon she bite down she licks it and kiss it trying to smooth out the mark. Her hand went up underneath my shirt moving them upward getting close to my round breast. Then a sudden knock pulled us away from the heat. "Yang I know you are in there" the teacher said banging on the door. We looked At each other trying to think a way to deal with this. "I really don't want to go to the window" she whisper to me remembering the time when she almost fall to her death.

"We don't have a choose" I told her referring the teacher waiting for me to open the door. "Fine" Yang got up walking towards to the window. She looked around for a minute before carefully sliding out. When she's out of sight hidden away, I fixed my clothes that were all stretched out. When I'm done I made my way to the door opening it seeing the professor there. "Where's Yang?" He questions looking down at me with a serious expression. "Isn't she at the detention?" He open his mouth to say something but soon quickly shut it looking down at my neck knowing full well he saw the hickey that Yang give me.

"Well..she escape and I'm looking for her." He coughs wanting the conversation to end so he can leave. "Well go check the park she loves to go there" he nodded his head then left. Quickly I close the door and ran towards to the window seeing Yang there looking up at the sky not daring to look down. "His gone" Yang looked at me as she trying to get in. This time I grabbed a hold on her not wanting to make the same mistake as last time. Once she got in she picked me up as I wrapped my legs around her waist.

Our lips once reunited again, Yang walked to her bed and place me down. "Tomorrow I'm gonna get my motorcycle. Want to have a joy ride?" And again she wants to skip "I'm gonna have a joy ride right here" I whisper in her ear seeing her blush spread her face to the tip of her ears. She smiled down at me taking off her school uniform then mine as we both now fully naked. She place her hands on my hips moving her thumb around my bare skins as our lips move in rhythm.

————four hour later————

The cold breeze flow by hitting my bare skins. A cold shiver went down by my spin as the breezes hits. Turning my body only to feel cold as well. Curious I open my eyes to see the bed empty just me. "Yang?" I called out sitting up seeing the bathroom lights on "yeah?" Yang answer peaking her head out to looked at me. I patted on the bed signaling her to come and sleep with me. She turn the lights off and walked towards to me. It give me much time to looks at her body her tones stomach calls for me to touch it. Her bright purple eyes shines as the moonlight hits it. She has nothing except for the underwear. Yang lay next to me wrapping her arms around my body pulling me closer to her. The cold disappear from my body and replace by the warm of hers.

Comment or vote