Chapter 47 Potion

The dragon Scoff at me laying on the ground while staring at me. "Oh, dearly I actually needed that meat" Yanie stood up with rage as she started to growl. "I know I know I'm a bad person blah blah blah Go fetch me that meat" Yanie stumbled her claw again turning around almost hitting me with the tail. "What a stubborn girl," Suu said stirring the pot.

"Yeah..she reminds me of someone," I told Suu standing next to her seeing what she's doing. "Of who dearly?" Suu turns around went to her bedroom to one of the piles and started to toss them aside. "Of a girl that...passed away" taking a deep breath pushing down the incoming feelings. Suu pulled out a large Staff that is bigger than her.

She made her way to the pot and hit the back of my head. "Aah don't talk nonsense, she's here" Suu place the staff next to her and started to add more ingredients. "In our hearts" placing a hand on my chest that used to be a beating mess. "Aah no-no h'ere h'ere" Suu gestures around the room "in spiritual?" the more I spend time with this lady the more she seems crazy.

Yanie finally came back with the meat dropping it on the ground. "Aah, we talk this later" Suu said grabbing the large Staff walking towards the dead body. "Finally some meat" Suu reaches in behind her pulling out my Katana. "Hey, where did you?" I place my hand on my holster sensing nothing there. Yanie started to growl talking to Suu "aah I never said such a thing" Yanie scoff making her way towards me.

Gently she lays down making sure to not step or break anything Yanie pressed her nose to my stomach. Instinct I started to pet her, my hand roams around her nose then slides up to the rim between her eyes. Yanie stares at me and started to growl "I still don't know what you are saying" I told her with a smile. She made a face, shock costing me to giggle which made her smile.

Looking back at Suu seeing she's filled with blood as she's taking something out of the creature. "Aah what a mess" Suu mumble pulling out what looks like a heart "can you eat this?" Suu question the Dragon walking towards the pot. Yanie rumble in a reply "you did when?" she rumble again "aah yeah I did tell you that" Suu crush the heart as some liquid and heart pieces fell down the pot.

"You wouldn't mind eating something else, look at you, you are such a big girl" Yanie's eyes widen as she looks up at me growling something. Knowing well she said 'Did she just called me fat?' feeling protective I turn to Suu "don't...say things like that" Suu wave her hand at me dismissing what I said.

"Go go eat the body" Suu Order, Yanie stood up then gently pushed me down on the ground as she has her head on my chest. A burning feeling spread around my body making me go all hot. "Aahh goo" Yanie took a minute before getting up making her way towards the dead body. She started to munch at it eating the mess Suu made. "Oh, Dearly I almost forgot" Suu waggles away from the pot to the back.

She faces a wall pointed her finger and did a circle motion. Staring at her confused about what she's doing, then the wall started to shake moving to the side revealing there's a whole other room behind it. Suu walked into the unknown taking a minute before walking back out. Dragging a military bed behind her, standing wanting to help her. Suu looked at me then let go of the bed "take it it's yours" Suu said waving her hand leaving me with the bed.

Yanie is struggling to eat the dead creature, and Suu keeps doing something with the pot. I scan the area thinking where to put the bed, everything is a mess there's no space just materials laying around. There's a spot near the kitchen but it has junk all over it "hey Suu can I clean this spot?" I walked where it is pointing at it "Aahh do whatever you want Dearly, Mama is busy doing something" Suu got down from the little wooded stol and wiggle her way to Yanie.

Yanie notices this and stares down at her waiting for her to do whatever business she has with her. Suu looked up wave her hand telling Yanie to lean down. She took a second before leaning down then Suu pulled a single hair from the dragon. "Don't worry everything it's gonna be okay" Suu told her before hitting Yanie with her Cane. Yanie looks back at me and the same burning feeling came back. Quickly look away continue to do my mission organizing this mess.

Suu drop the hair in the pot and smile "You come here come here, what are you doing outside?" Yanie growl telling her whys she's outside. "You can eat it inside," Suu told her standing next to the Pot. Yanie rolls her eyes as she's in front of the pot. "Dearly can you come here" Suu called I stood up and made my way to her.

"Good now dump all of this in her mouth" Suu order patting the pot with a smile. Yanie looked at me worried, glaring down the big pot seeing white liquid with yellow wavy lines. "Are you sure?" I question looking back at Suu, "are you underestimating my skills?" Suu said poking her Cane at me. "N-no ma'am," I said hurry not wanting to get in trouble. "Good cause I do" shock what she said Suu hit the pot with her cane "do it now before the sunset ends".

Yanie with a look of worried opens her mouth waiting for me to dump the hot liquid. "But it's hot," I told her seeing smoke coming off the liquid. "And she breathes fire, Trust your old lady she can handle it," Suu said touching Yanie's tongue. Preparing for myself I tip over the pot letting the hot liquid flows down at Yanie's mouth. She growls in pain feeling the hot liquid burning her insides. I had enough as I try to raise the pot wanting it to stop pouring. But Suu grabbed it and keep tipping it as all liquid came out into the dragon's mouth.

Soon the pot was empty Suu walked to Yanie patting her nose "you did well dearly" Suu told her before walking outside seeing the sunset disappear. "Just in time" I kneel next to Yanie pressing my hand at her head wanting to comfort the poor dragon. "How are you feeling?" Yanie took a minute before replying she let out this deep growl coming from her throat. She looks in pain, "go-go get out" Suu commanded waving her hands at us. "What?" "gooo" Yanie slowly raises up looking down at the crazy lady. "Gett ouuutttt"

Confuse I patted the dragon leg signaling her to let's go. Both of us turn and walked out in the night "if something happens don't come back" Suu yelled at us standing there watching us leave "who are those girls?" Suu mumble shrugging it off before going back inside the cave.

"Well that was weird" Yanie looked down at me and growl "I mean weirder than usual" she nodded before stopping on track. "you okay?" Yanie took a minute before continuing walking with me. "Now what?" I question, our whole point of coming here to see Suu but now I don't know what to do. Can I leave? Am I free to go back? But I don't want to. We stopped near the lake as Yanie is thirsty and needs to ease the pain in her tongue and stomach.

She keeps drinking and drinking none stop, "I think we need to go back to Suu," I told her worried Yanie nodded her head in agreement. Pulling away from the lake about to walk back then stop letting out a mighty roar. "What's wrong?" Yanie moved around growling breathing heavily. "Does it hurt?" She nodded before letting out another roar. It was terrible seeing her in pain and I'm just here doing nothing.

I feel helpless and weak just like back in the Tent when I saw Yang being Tasted in the cage. I couldn't do anything just stands there and watch. Yanie growl trying to contain the pain spreading around her body. I walked towards her pressing both of my hands on her face "I'm here okay?" Yanie stares back at me before letting out a small growl.

I attended to hug her wanting her to feel better. But I guess it was stupid as Yanie started to move pushing me down to the ground. I watch her moved around growling then she started to grow. A bright golden light started to appear blocking my view. The big form of the dragon became to shrink to a smaller size. "What's happening?" Yanie keeps shrinking and shrinking to a none beast side that's when the bright light slowly disappears. Staring where the Dragon used to be, seeing a blond hair moving from the ground. Curious stepping one foot forward wanting to get a closer look. The golden hair mover around for a bit before struggling to stand up. That's when I saw her, I could feel my heart beating fast, tears threaten to spill,

"Yang?"

Comment or vote
AYO...comment I like ready comments of you guys