please don't leave me

Zebra Pov

I was sitting in a car, after we beat the life out of the kid father. While I was setting down, he looked up towards me.

 While I was setting down, he looked up towards me

I got to admit he kind of look cute. Pick up my phone to call my boss, and tell him the news.

Boss: what happened, god dammit tell me?!?!

Zebra: oh boss come down we got the kid.

Boss:the Fuck, that deadbeat had a kid?? Well it doesn't matter bring the kid here. He's going to work faster if he know the kid is in bad place. If the kid annoyed you, don't be afraid to be a bit more rough on him got it.

Zebra: don't worry boss, the Ted is too shy, so you don't have to worry about anything.

Boss:Good, call me when you reached the club.

He finished his call. The kid suddenly cried and hugged me, I truly around to see one of the guys was pointing his gun at him.

Zebra: hey Asshole, the Fucks wrong with you!!!

Asshole: relax, it's not even loaded. Besides who gives a shit about a human kid anyway.

I ripped the gun from his hand, he's an idiot who didn't know the gun was loaded. I showed him the gun was loaded, and his face went pale. I kept the gun from him he was an idiot and I know he was going to fuck up.

Time Skip (Couple hours)

We finally reach the club, and the idiot was asking for his gun the entire way. But I told him because of has stupidity he was going to get his gun tomorrow.
When I opened the door the kid looked like he was about to burst into crying aging.

Zebra:Hey, calm down its going to okay. Just breathe in and out slowly. And by the way what's your name?

He stopped and the looked at me and I can say that's honestly worked, I didn't think that well even walk. He said his name is y/n. We went inside, from the back door because the boss didn't want to scare away our clients. On the way to the boss's office the girls looked at me, some of them with lust in their eyes and some what kind of fuse that's why I was holding a human child?. When we got to the boss office there was a girl on his lap, there was some white powder on her snout. Everyone knows who she is, she's Mary but her stage name and the name she prefers is Saint Mary.

 Everyone knows who she is, she's Mary but her stage name and the name she prefers is Saint Mary

( she's Mary, but she prefers to be called Saint Mary and she has a Crush on our zebra)

Boss: wow Jack got to give it to you, I didn't know that you are good with children.

Zebra(jack): well, what can I say boss it's natural.

Boss: yeah yeah yeah, I know about you and your time in the daycare someone try to sweet cheek me boy. We got a lot to do, pick the boys to the VIP lounge and pick a girl I'll be your choosing got it!!!

Jack: well boys, you heard the man go to the backstage and pick girl for yourself, and boss I hope if you don't mind if I pick up Mary, I want to see that is she really that Saint?

Boss: yeah yeah sure, but leave the kid here Mary is going to take her to the backstage in the girls dressing rooms. And go to the VIP lounge get yourself some drinks okay.

Y/n Pov

I was still scared of who are these guys and what do they want from my dad. But when their boss tiger man look at me with his eyes I was scared and looked at the zebra whose name was Jack. I begged him with my eyes not to leave me here, but he gave me this look of shame and just put me down, and gave me my toys.

Tiger: hey kid what's your name?

I was so scared, I didn't know what to do and this big meanie had a scary smile on his face and she was holding that the fox lady and her lap.

Tiger: huh, what kid? did they get the cat bite you tongue?

The fox lady laughed that has jokes. This made me angry. I wanted to yell at him and tell him he's just a big cat him self but my dad said to "never make anyone or anything bigger then your self mad at you because you're going to regret it". anyway I told him my name and he said that I'm going to bee with him till my dad brings his money back,and told Mary the fox lady too take me somewhere I couldn't hear.

Mary Pov

Mary:sure thing boss,I got this little cute man so don't worry about anything.

Then I moved towards y/n, he looked so cute that I could just eat him. When I picked him up he was so light even for a human standards. He had his stuffed animals with him and he was holding them close.

 And I know exactly who can watch over him while I go to the VIP lounge

And I know exactly who can watch over him while I go to the VIP lounge. Nikolya or Dash are going love this cutesy.
_________________________________________

Sorry guys, I have some issues at home so the updates are going to slow.