Home

Guys, I'm so sorry that I didn't update the last chapter. My family issues have gone from manageable too pure chaos. A CERTAIN family member is...... doing things that is actively destroying our peace of mind. But I'm certain that you guys aren't here for the drama, you're here for the happy ending. Anyway I wanted to thank you for reading and commenting on my story( even though it's not the greatest things I have made), It was great reading them and replying back. Ohh I almost forgot about mentioning the people who helped me to write this.

Raiyanark for being a good friend and providing me with images for the story, Thanks buddy.

Stanton111 for the ending, even though yours was completely different but then again the original one that i had written was worse. So again thank you.

unidentified562 for.... well, the courage to write something.

Check out Stanton111 and Unidentified562 stories they're great. I know that you guys want the big firefight but, if you just search the ending for the cod mw3 ending on YouTube and see the video is better. The ending for the story is the same but with a few altercations.
_______________________________________________

A group of reporters are standing on the transport ship that is going to France, Burhou. The crew are excited because they are about to biggest news team out there is because they were the first ones to show the world what had happened, about 3 months ago there was an attack at the luxurious hotel that had been built there, nobody knows who had attack but one thing was for sure NO ONE except civilians had survived the massacre. About 3 hour later they finally arrived to the leftover of the hotel, it was the most gruesome thing that the news had seen, burnt cars with bullets holes and some remaining although burned bones, the bridge that connected the hotel to the island had blood all over it. It looked like some of the people that had been shot tried too crawl away...but that didn't help at all.... there was huge blood spatters on the bridge.... too many to count. The crew didn't waste any time, in less then 15 minutes they got ready for the newsagent, they were going alive. A young reporter gets ready for the camera. This was her first time outside her country, and the scenery wasn't helping either.

 This was her first time outside her country, and the scenery wasn't helping either

Camera man: and we are going live in 5......4......3....2...1

Emilia: Hello, my name is Emilia Richard and welcome to our live report of the hanging man attack where  3 furrs and 1 possible human attack this hotel. Nobody knows why but it's reported that the attackers were mercilessl and killed the security staff without any remorse, especially two of the bigger ones whom to our gatherings  of information were reported to be over 6ft, the other two seem to be less taller. It seemed that the taller ones were leading the attack. We have been told that the tactics that taller ones were using were military. An it didn't help that the weapons that they used fully automatically.