Okay....I will

(10:25 am) after the attack on the club

Mark Pov

I got back from the strip club and had taken a shower. I was currently laying on the bed trying to think where is my nephew, I looked for him everywhere in that God Forsaken place but he wasn't anywhere. I sigh, he must have been in that place but who could have took him. I take a look around the place.  Nothing too fancy or cheap just one of you typicall motels, and it wasn't helping that the receptionist was giving me looks, I wish it was the look of hate but no, apparently she was into me.

  Nothing too fancy or cheap just one of you typicall motels, and it wasn't helping that the receptionist was giving me looks, I wish it was the look of hate but no, apparently she was into me

But that was important right now. I was listening to the news to see if my handwork had gotten any attention. Boy ohh boy I was the talk of the town. And they think the stuff that I did was bad. they don't even know the quarter of what I do, when I'm really angry.

Right when I was thinking of the people who could take y/n, one of the burner phones that I had range and quickly picked it up. It was one of my contacts.

???: hey man, just checked the hard drive you sent. It has a lot of dirt on a lot of awful people, and account's with enough money to send someone's grandkids and him self to some fancy University.

Mark: I don't care about the dirt or the money, just tell me have you found anything related to the Mark that I sent to you.

???: no, but it looks like you missed one those guys at the club.

Mark: What!!! THE Hell you mean!? Everyone was dead last I checked.

???: well....it's not your fault. He left with one of the girls last night.

Mark: how do you know about it???

???: The Dumbass posted a picture on social media with the girl humping him.

Mark: well it doesn't matter if he fucked his mom or dad, I don't care about. Just tell me where he's right now?

???: sorry, that is gonna cost you a bit extra.

Mark: take the cash for the hard drive, and I know guy like you can do something with that dirt.

???:always ahead, that's why you are my favorite customer. All right I'll send you his location and by the way his name is jack,he's a zebra.

Mark: later bain.

I finished the call and broke the phone. I got up and went towards dresser and decided to wear something more casual today.