He's just a Child

3rd person Pov

While Mary was going towards the dressing room, there were two furs talking to each other.

Nikolya: ahhh,man it was a busy night

Nikolya: ahhh,man it was a busy night. can't believe there people who'll pay just to see someone dancing on their lap.

Dasha: yeah.....

Nikolya: houny what wrong?

Dasha: nothing....it's just.....

Nikolya: houny it's the accident.......isn't it?

Dasha: what else do you think it is!huh!?

Nikolya:houny, calm down there's nothi...

Dasha:DON'T SAY THAT!!!WE COULD HAD DONE SOMETHING!!!

Dasha yelled at her wife with a angry look on her face. She fell to the couch and started sobbing uncontrollably till she burst in full crying. Nikolya understood why her wife was crying. several years ago both of them were in a car accident that left her houny bear without the ability to have any more children. Her wife really wanted to have a son but because of her accident she couldn't and she was really emotional about it. Sometimes she go's on a crying spree and won't stop for hours And some times she doesn't care at all.

But it effected me too. I remember what had happened that day. We were going too our doctor to see if it was okay to have another child. But on the way a drunk driver had missed the red light and T-bone us. After waking up in the hospital we learned that we couldn't have anymore children because Dasha reproductive part's had be severely injured and there was nothing that we can do about. And the worst part it was that the drunk driver had died of the crash so we couldn't even blame him on it. I tried to forget about it and move on but I can't, I won't lie when i say it hurts when I talk about it, and it doesn't help that my wife cries about too. Our children really wanted a little brother too. I apprehend my wife and tried to make her feel better.

She was crying until I hugged her and comforted her.

Nikolya:it's okay, it's okay, let it all out, let it all out.

She hugged me back and buried her head in to my neck while sobbing and crying. We stayed like this for couple of minutes till she calmed downed and stopped crying.

Nikolya: there,there, it's okay it's going to fine, let me bring you some water.

After a few moments, after I brought the water she drinked it all In one go,we heard some one knocking on the door.

Y/n Pov

While Mrs Mary were was taking me somewhere I was looking around there were a lot of people in this place. Humans, furries and some women too.
While looking Suddenly Mrs Mary moved my head towards her and made me look at her.

Mrs Mary: ahh baby, you don't have to look at this people, just hug me and close your eyes, okay?

I just nodded and hugged her and held my toys close to me. She put my head on her chest. She had a soft fur and it smelled kinda nice. Until she stops somewhere and knocks on the door.