Little Private

3rd person Pov

Three days have passed since y/n had met the Akulova's. A lot of things has accord in their household, for example Dasha is more happy then usual and she had runout of bottles to store her milk, because y/n constantly drinking it. Nika on the other hand was teaching y/n how to swim, it's still a work in progress because Dasha doesn't want y/n too accidentally drown. Anna is using y/n as extras weight, like when she's doing push ups she tells y/n to lay on her back. She admits that is good to have a little brother. But don't say that to here face, she might just punch you too a coma. Sofiya is had taken pictures of y/n while he was acting cute, she's practically glued y/n to her self and won't let him get out of her sight. Anna and Sofiya decided to teach y/n their secret language, ever since y/n learned to talk it it made Nika lose her mind, but it made the entire family laugh at her funny outbursts. the last person in the family, Nataliya, she played with her grandson but, she felt that she had seen him before. She remembers a year ago before her retirement, she met a human during her last mission who had killed an entire village, which the inhabitants were  humans and furries that were living there since the beginning of time.  She could never forget the bodies of the people who were burned with white phosphorus. Apparently a group of human ultra nationalists were against the idea of humans and furries living together at peace, let alone marriage. She remembered that there was a human male who had lunched the white phosphorus, he was going leave the what ever had remained of the village, she tried too stop him but it was an ambush, the ultra nationals were waiting for them. Right before they attacked Nataliya took a good look at him, she promised her self if on day she found him, she would kill him.

Dasha Pov (8am)

I woke up an hour ago and was making some breakfast. At first I was going to make some eggs and toast and, maybe some oatmeal but I decided to make something else.

After I made the breakfast, I went and wake everyone up

After I made the breakfast, I went and wake everyone up. Nika was already in the showers washing her self, and apparently her friend down stairs was also happy. I decided too tease her, and know exactly how.

Nika Pov

When Dasha woke up, I want to the shower, after last night when Nataliya decided it was a great idea to see who can drink the most vodka and falling with her face down and her fur ass all the way up. When we were taking her to her room she was licking all over my face and saying something about y/n looks like the monster in human skin. I didn't know what that meant but I know that she saw some bad stuff when she was a soldier and she was thinking that we were her friends. Anyway after I was in the shower and was cleaning my junk when I thought about Dasha when we first met and, it made me a little excited. I was in my own world when I heard a thump and look to see what it was. And lo and behold it was Dasha pressing her Ass neked on the shower window. My member suddenly spring too life and accidentally n knocked over a expensive shampoo bottle that belongs to Sofiya. She laughed and pulled up her boxers up and left still laughing I was really mad at her. Well let's see how she's going laugh when I make sure she that she won't walk tomorrow with this buddy down here.