One Less Loose End

3rd person Pov

A week had passed since uncle Mark found out where y/n was, He and Bain had been working together to find where is his nephew is. They managed to find out who had taken y/n and too say Mark was surprised was an understatement, he expected human traffickers, pedophiles, the Nazi furries guys But Not Stripper!!!. That didn't matter because he was going to save his nephew, and unlike his usual go gunsblazing he decided to go convert. he knew that one single stray bullet can undo everything he did and possibly hurt his nephew, so he was going tip toe this and if possible get his nephew back without even shooting a single bullet.
But before that he had one less loose end........his brother.

Currently he's driving to a Warehouse that Bain give the address too, after 10 minutes he reached his direction, the turned the car off and stepped outside the mustang. The warehouse was in the far end of the city where it was abandoned, Mark walked towards the back entrance of the warehouse along the way he felt uneasy, he felt like someone or something was watching him but he moved on. When he reached the back entrance he knocked on the door, there was silence but Bain said that he should worry he had one of his best man on the job. After a couple of minutes he was agitated was about too call Bain when the door opened and a figure came into his view, He found out why he wasn't feeling safe.

The most heartless man was right in front of him and Mark knew that if he did or said anything wrong, he wasn't getting out of this place

The most heartless man was right in front of him and Mark knew that if he did or said anything wrong, he wasn't getting out of this place. Jacket lifted his right arm up, in his hand was a cassette player, he pushed a button.

Jacket: Hi....are....you....Mark?

Mark: ahhhh....yes, you must be jacket....right?

He nodded and motion with his head to follow him, I did. While flowing him I realized what was the purpose of the warehouse, it was a slaughterhouse that had a giant Hole in the roof. He heard that the gang had stolen a armored truck that had golden bars. Apparently they did this while being under attack by the FBI SWAT. He wanted too ask how they pulled it off but he had more important things to care about. After about walking for about 5 or 6 minutes they both reached the showers that was upstairs, in the locker room and he was hearing noises coming out of it. Before both of them entered, jacket stood aside and used his cassette player to say something.

Jacket: Your......brother is.....inside...and someone is.....also.....inside.

I grow suspicious of this but I moved in and saw another guy.