𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈: 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

So, here's my crew.

Obviously, there's me: Stella Vandenburg. Classic lower-class bitchy girl or beachy girl, you decide. To summarize me up (without sounding like a complete narcissist, hopefully), I'd say I'm hot (according to JJ's compliments), a good listener (according to Kie constantly ranting to me), of average intelligence (according to Pope and I's study sessions), a great hype-woman (according to John B's words of appreciation), stupid and slutty (according to the Kooks), and funny (according to me).

John B. To be honest, before his dad's disappearance, he and I weren't that close. We were friends, but we were both kinda just there to each other. When his dad poofed into thin air, my grandma Miri insisted on him coming over. Every. Single. Day. We became way closer thanks to that.

I admire his persistence. Or stubbornness. Does it matter? Either way, it's a trait I don't have. I'd rather run away from my problems than confront them.

Then there's JJ Maybank. When he's not with us, he's usually in bed with some tourist girl, surfing dangerous waves, stealing useless shit from his employers, or arguing with his asshole dad. When he is with us, he's usually smoking something, drinking something, making a dirty joke, or hitting on Kie and me. I love JJ with all my heart, but the guy needs therapy. Badly.

But what I think JJ's best trait is, is his unwavering loyalty. I could literally murder someone and he'd help hide the body just because he's my friend.

Then there's my best girl, Kiara. We both have aquarius placements, which is a topic she got me into. It's quite simple: in, like, first grade or something, I needed help making a bird feeder, and she was right there. So that's how our friendship began.

What I love about her most is her passion. Although she benefits from it, she always does the most she can to fight any sort of economic injustice and environmental harm. While most people are the talk, she's the action.

Finally, there's Pope. Honestly, although he's a whiz academically, I think he's super smart in every way. I think we became friends through some math team in middle school, which I quit, like, after a week of doing it.

Those wonderful people make up the good side of Outer Banks, or the Cut. 

Actually, that's technically the bad side, but that's not the point.