𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵.

for funsies

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* playlist*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Cinnamon Girl - Lana Del Rey

"you make me mad, i'm fire again // all the pills that you take // violet, blue, green, red to keep me at arms length don't work"

Pray for Me - The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar

"if i'm gon' die for you, if i'm gon' kill for you // then i spill this blood for you"

Greek God - Conan Gray

"'cause i know what you really want // a little more confidence"

Better Man - Taylor Swift

"i just miss you, and i just wish you were a better man"

Baby Came Home - The Neighborhood

"i think if you found her, that even you would know // she's mine, she's mine"

Lana Del Rey - High by the Beach

"boy, look at you lookin' at me // i know you don't understand // you could be a bad motherfucker // but that don't make you a man"

Billie Eilish - hostage

"i wanna be alone // alone with you, does that make sense? // i wanna steal your soul // and hide you in my treasure chest"

blackbear - idfc

"i'm only a fool for you // and maybe you're too good for me // i'm only a fool for you // but i don't fucking care at all

carwash - striptease

"we could just runaway // not tell anybody // i really like the way your hair blows looking back at me // this feels like some bullshit teenage summer dream"

K.Flay - High Enough

"but i don't need drugs // 'cause i'm already high enough // you got me, you got me good // i'm already high enough // i only, i only, i only got eyes for you"

Gorillaz ft. Kali Uchis - she's my collar

"i clear my system, i don't need no other // this is my persona, secret lover // she's the one I'm running with // she's my collar"

Britney Spears - Criminal

"he is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun // i know you told me i should stay away // i know you said he's just a dog astray // he is a bad boy with a tainted heart // and even I know this ain't smart // but mama I'm in love with a criminal"

Lana Del Rey - Million Dollar Man

"and I don't know how you get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you // one for the money, and two for the show // i love you, honey // i'm ready, I'm ready to go // how did you get that way? I don't know // you're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million-dollar man // so why is my heart broke?"

Måneskin - I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE

"i'm a motherfucking monster who's searching for redemption // i wanna be a good boy, i wanna be a gangster // 'cause you can be the beauty, and i could be the monster"

Steve Lacy - Dark Red

"only you, my girl, only you, babe"

Taylor Swift - Don't Blame Me

"don't blame me, love made me crazy, if it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right // lord, save me, my drug is my baby i'd be usin' for the rest of my life"

G-Eazy, Halsey - Him & I

"cross my heart, hope to die // to my lover, i'd never lie // he said 'be true,' i swear i'll try // in the end, it's him and i"

Rihanna - Desperado

"desperado, sitting in an old monte carlo // a man whose heart is hollow // take it easy, i'm not tryna go against you // actually, I'm going withcha"

The Neighborhood - Wires

"if he said help me kill the president, i'd say he needs medicine // sick of screaming let us in // the wires got the best of him"

Saturday Nights - Khalid

"and all the things that I know, that your parents don't // they don't care like I do, nowhere like I do"

Happiness is a butterfly - Lana Del Rey

"if he's a serial killer, then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who's already hurt? i'm already hurt // if he's as bad as they say, then i guess i'm cursed // looking into his eyes, i think he's already hurt"