𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈: 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

Before I can say anything else, I burst into tears along with the rest of the Pogues.

The next thing I know, everyone's hugging everyone, and I feel like I'm drowning.

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

a/n: SEASON 2 RAFE AHHHH THE HAIR THE CLOTHES THE RINGS AHHH

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

On a tree, the words "John B Routledge - P4L" are carved in a heart.

"To John B," says JJ, holding up a beer.

"And to Sarah," Kie adds, voice soft and tired.

JJ, Kie, Pope, and I drink to our two dead friends.

It's been about a week since John B and Sarah ventured off into the storm and were presumed dead. Still, it feels like it was yesterday. 

But today's the first day back to school, and we're all just trying to scrape by. 

The Pogues - all except JB and Sarah - exit Kie's car and walk towards the building of hell.

"Hey, it's them!" I hear a girl say.

"There they are!" says another. "I wasn't sure they'd even show up."

"I heard they got arrested."

The four of us walk quietly, doing our best to ignore the chatter surrounding us. We end up at a memorial for John B, once a student at this school. JJ swallows down tears next to me.

"I feel like people are staring at us," says Kie, looking around at the people staring shamelessly.

"Oh yeah," JJ agrees. 

"Guys, I can't be late," Pope says, clearly using academics as a coping mechanism. He speeds off in front of us.

"Hey, hey!" Kie calls after him, holding her hand out. "We gotta stick together."