𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

Later I find out JJ has a gun now. Another reason why I should've gone with them. And the oddly positioned debris I saw earlier? Yeah, that was a dead body. And that dead body owned that Grady-White we found. And he was smuggling.

So, against my and Pope's advice, we decide on finding a way to get to the cargo hold of that shipwreck and get money in the process.

And throw a kegger, obviously.

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

The kegger goes as usual.

The Pogues and Kooks keep to themselves while the Tourons mingle with everyone, being completely oblivious to the OBX beef.

I don't drink, so during keggers, I usually just hit on random Tourons.

"You're funny," A pretty girl named Nadia tells me after I tell her something that was completely serious.

"You wanna see funny? Look at those idiots over there," I say, pointing to Sarah Cameron standing on a post and Topper Thorton cradling her. "Looks like money can't buy intelligence."

"Do you have something against rich people or something?" Nadia asks me, catching me off guard. "'Cause I have money, you know."

I furrow my brows. "What? No. I just have something against those rich people in particular." I look her up and down flirtatiously, smiling. "Trust me, I've got nothing against you."

She laughs, face red. "Okay, good. So when should I come over tonight?"

"Huh?"

"To your house, I mean. I would take you to the hotel I'm staying in - it's really nice - but like, my parents are gonna be right there, and that's weird-"

"Wait," I stop her. "You think we're gonna mack?"

"Mack?"

"Sorry. You think we're gonna hook up?"

Nadia looks at me weirdly. As if I'm the one who should be embarrassed right now. "Well, yeah. I mean, isn't that what they always do at these things?"