Hangout

3rd Pov

A certain Pyro traveller sat on a tree branch, deciding to have a rest. It had been two days since Stormterror's last attack and their hadn't been another one since, Akemi was greatful for this.

She sat there, her military cap shading her eyes and her hands resting on the back of her head.

The black haired girl continued to rest in the silent forest before she opened an eyes.

"Damn, you actually found me for once huh?" She said smiling. She looked down to see a certain outrider with her hands on her hips.

"Well I can't say it was intentional, but this still works!" She responded as she climbed up the tree. Akemi moved over so Amber could sit down. "So what made you decide to come back to Mondstadt for a while?"

Akemi sweatdropped, "Well ya know.. rumours and stuff like that. I've seen some things and I thought, 'Ok let's take a break!' But that changed when a specific dragon came along and sent me a tornado my way which sent me flying in the lake!" The girl explained, shivering at the motion sickness gained from that experience.

"Stormterror threw you in the lake!? Oh Archons are you ok???" Amber panicked as she placed her hand on the younger person shaking her.

"Ah- Yea don't worry I'm alive so stop or I'll fall off!" Akemi said pulling herself away from Amber to stabilise herself and her hat.

Amber laughed before apologizing. "Sorry Emi."

Akemi also laughed, "Eh, it's all good." She assured her, "So what were you doing before you found me?

The bow user thought about it before she had remembered, "I was going sabatoge a slime balloon which someone reported to the knights of favonious! I should get going now." She said, jumping down from the tree.

"Wait- let me come with you!" Akemi responded, climbing down the tree safely.

_____________________________

Akemi's POV

Well that wasn't meant to happen..

"Amber... How about we just ignore what I did today and carry on with our day?" I asked. Sweatdropping at the remains of the slime balloons behind me.

...destoryed

....in a crater

....It's about the size of 3 ruin guards..

Flashback

"WAIT THERE'S TWO!? WHERE DID THE SECOND ONE COME FROM?" Amber panicked.

"I DON'T KNOW- I'LL GET IT! BACK UP THEY'RE GONNA COLLIDE" I said, moving out of the way of the current slime balloon I was infront of.

And that's when it hit me, the best idea I had in my entire life.

Why not just destroy it and burn it to ashes?

I took a deep breath and widen my stance. I let out a large swirl of fire that came from my mouth and was aimed towards them slime balloons. When it hit a huge amount of dust flew everywhere.

Once it had cleared a huge crater was seen. Infront of us.

Any hillichurls, slimes or abyss mages nearby had to suffer the consequences of being there at the time.

"Ahh! We're so getting in trouble for this!" Amber panicked.

"Wait- There's no 'we' in this! Just let me take the blame!!" I replied, also in a panicked state.