The blond and the fairy!

1st POV

"Jeez, what's with with all the guards around?" I thought aloud. When I walked into the gates of Mondstadt I saw ten times the amount of guards then there would usually be wandering around the place talking to people.

I heard footsteps comming my way so I turned around to see knights of favonious head towards me.

"Miss Okuma!" I immediately cringed, "Have you seen any suspicious people run by on your way here?"

I stared at them weirdly, "No, why?" I questioned.

"The holy lyre, it's been stolen!" One of them exclaimed.

I continued to stare at them, 'Isn't that Barbatos' music thingy? Why would they steal that? They would get more money from Diluc's cellars..'

Shaking that out of my thoughts, I spoke. "I'll be sure to be on a look out, goodbye." I waved before continuing to my destination.

It didn't take very long, it's in my view. So here's the question: Do I walk in there like a normal person, or enter through the balcony?

.

.

.

.

.

.
"If I can't get my priorities straight why would I do something like this normally?" And so I climbed onto the balcony.

_______________________________

3rd POV

Diluc sighed, "This is one of the many reasons I dont like the knights of favonious, what suprises me is that you would believe an outlander so easily." He said. Turning to Jean.

"My cautious and meticulous supirior, even you trust him, don't you sir?" Jean asked.

Diluc grew irritated. "I already told you not to call me sir..." He paused for a moment. "Nevermind. We don't often get to work together after all."

There was an akward scilence.

"Did I... Come at the wrong time?" A voice from the second floor. Everyone looked up to see a girl with black hair looking down on them curiously.

Diluc deadpanned, "No, you haven't. Why didn't you come through the door?" He asked.

The girl smiled, jumping down from the second floor and inbetween Venti and Aether. "I was gonna jumpscare whoever would be here but I changed my mind!"

Aether and Paimon stared at her in suprise. Akemi noticed their stares and turned to them. She was suprised to say the least, but decided to stay quiet for now and see how long it would take for them to mention anything.

She waved at them before holding out both her hands for the two to shake. "Why hello there! What are your names?"

The fairy and the blond both shook her hand introducing themselves as they did so. Aether felt like there was something about her he's forgotten about, but he wasn't sure what.

Akemi then looked over to Venti, both smirking at eachother. A hint of mischief forming in both their eyes.

Let's just hope they stay in line.

Jean coughed, gathering up everyones attention. "Is that everyone Master Diluc?"

The said man nodded. "If that's the case, I have an idea on where the holy lyre der himmel could be."

Akemi stared in disappointment, 'You're not gonna even catch me on huh? Ok fine, I knew what's going on anyways I don't need your help!' She thought.