Unexpected attack

1st POV

Ah crap, It's Signora.

"At last, Mondstadts rodent ruler in the flesh."

Ah yes, that stupid voice of hers get's cockier a cockier each time I see her. She strutted towards Venti whose lower body was incased in ice.

Meanwhile, I was here frozen onto a pillar, jeez overkill?

The tall bitch lady continued to make her way to Venti, that smirk still umprinted on her face. "Scurrying through the streets, looking for leftovers."

Once close enough, she lifted up his chin and forced him to looked at her.

"Mondstadt calls this a God?"

Wait- since when did she know? I don't remember her having any information on Venti the last time we met! Did the Tsaritsa plan this?

'She better get her hands off by the time I get out of here!'

The ice around me began to melt around me, but for some stupid reason it was taking a while!

"Resident rodent... Beats invasive vermin"

'HE DID NOT-'

*Slap*

The force of that slap threw Venti head to the side as he let out a sound of pain.

"Don't you dare speak back to me you insolent bard." She looked down at Venti with a distasteful look. "Look at you, absentee of Mondstadt. How incompetent you've become."

Venti smugly looked at Signora. "That smirks look out of place, did you steal it from you masters face"

'My friend has no mercy does he?'

The great comback resulted in Signora releasing a petty blast of cold wind. That was enough to break the ice on Venti that kept him immobile.

She immediately rushed towards him, thrusting her hand into Venti's chest.

"Should have held you tounge." She spoke in threatening tone.

And unbelievable amount of energy unravelled from where Singora targeted. A wave of blue flowed throughout the area and more magic stuff happend as the ice on me reinforced itself when I was nearly out.

'OH COME ON I WAS NEARLY OUT YOU BASTARD'

I sighed.

'I should really be concerned about Venti right now!'

Signora ripped out her hand from Venti's chest which made him fall in pain.

"You daughter of a bitch-" I mumbled under my breath.

The damn blond lady glanced at me annoyed before examining the gnosis she ripped out of Venti.

"So this is a gnosis? Wouldn't be caught dead wearing this ugly thing in public"

As a final act of prettiness, Venti preached. "Beauty is a waste... When the beholder has not taste!"

'I- ....Don't know what to say. He's really spitting facts'

Not being able to handle the truth, she strided towards Venti and harshly kicked him to the sidelines.

"Ok that's my last straw."

I began not only to melt the ice now, but tug on the ice too.

'What the hell did Signora do to this ice!?

"VENTI!" Aether screamed, struggling as he tried to pry that fatui agents off him.

'How has nobody in the cathedral heard this? Is it because it's night right now!?'