Darknight Hero

"PLEAASEE I'M BEGGING YOU! LET ME COME WITH!"

"For the last time, no!"

_-_-_-_-_

"ARGH"

I jumped, startled by Paimon's sudden scream before I deadpanned. "Paimon, he LITERALLY said it wasn't a scary story!"

I don't know how we got here, but we were at the Angle's Share looking for any rumors going around. Sadly, Diluc wasn't here or Venti. But hey! Charles is decent I guess!

Aether sighed, shaking his head. "That was just sad." I nodded, agreeing with Aether's statement.

I sat down on one of the chairs as Charles placed a cup of juice down for me. Paimon turned to us clueless, "Huh, did the bartender just say something?" She asks.

I physically facepalmed, with Aether following my lead. Even the Bartender was offended. "You weren't even listening!?" He exclaims.

"Anyway, the Dark Knight Hero." He continued. "It says that he appears in the middle of the night, to fight for justice."

'Oh, it's Diluc then.'

"But to be honest, I don't have much interest in these rumours. Unless of course he can help take care of the more belligerent patrons after they've had a few to many." He gave a small laugh, then began to sweat as he remembered an incident over a year ago. "If it's better then what the kid did, then I would happily take that as proof of his existence!"

I frowned, realising he was talking about me. "Heyyyyy what's wrong with the way I handled drunk people?"

He laughed at me, and shrugged off my question as if it was nothing. Leaving my question unanswered until the day I probably die....

'I'll just ask Diluc.'

"Has anyone ever actually seen the darknight hero?" Inquired Aether.

"I'm told that there were a handful of sightings, but in the depths of night, no one can get a good look at him, Perhaps that's why he only appears at night."

"Yea, that's about right." I said aloud.

Aether raised an eyebrow at me. "Hm?"

"Oh, nothing. Want the rest?" I offered Aether the drink my cup. He accepted it and drank the remains of it no problem.

"That's all I know about that rumour. If you wanna know more you should ask the locals in the plaza, I need to serve some more customers." And with that, Charles left to do as he stated.

_-_-_-_-_

3rd POV

One of the first people the trio went to was the owner of the cats tail, Margaret. She played around with them, gave them her opinion on the darknight, then they said their goodbyes. Overall nothing important.

Next was that useless guard at the gate, Lawrence. Though, at that point he was more useful than normal.

He told them his encounter with the darknight a few nights ago. According to him, there were a bunch if suspicious fellows up to no good.

Akemi could assume that they were the abyss.

Lawrence was being useless again and hid in the bush, when Diluc appeared and took out the enemy. And what did Lawrence do? He ran away!

Thinking that this person was apart of the knights of favonious, he ran to the knights of favonious residence, thinking that someone with such a strong sense of Justice and who voluntarily protects Mondstadt is 'exactly the kind of person you'd find in the knights of favonious!'