𝟬𝟲.

CORA CARRIES A STACK OF BOOKS while walking then sets it down on a table. She looks to the shelves and places the books in. She felt watched and looks around but nothing making her shake her head and look back to the shelves while thinking about the other night and anyone could tell she was blushing.

She and Klaus almost kissed. She scolded herself for going to quickly into everything. Sure, she had been in New Orleans for three months but she wasn't even close to him. Other than the countless times she would find him everyone and would try to avoid him, knowing she was catching feelings.

Today, Rebekah left a letter on her bed. She and Rebekah had hung out in her house a couple of times which lead to Rebekah mocking Klaus on how Cora didn't know about vampires but rather, she didn't want him in her house. The letter had invited her to play gouf (now called golf).

Cora tilts her head to the side after stacking in the books but when she looks to the side, feeling the pairs of eyes on her again, she sees her boss and a lad around his mid twenties whispering to her, their whispering is hushed while staring at her.

She shifts uncomfortable and picks up another stack of books before moving to a shelf that they couldn't see.

-

Rebekah and Cora stood on the yard of the Mikaelson mansion. Cora holds the golf club and hits it, squinting her eyes as it misses the hole by an inch. Rebekah focuses on her own ball, holding her club tightly before swinging it and it goes in perfectly. She smiles cheekily and looks at Cora.

Cora chuckles, shaking her head as she felt jealous of the blonde in front of her. "Not only are you beautiful but you're brilliant at everything. And you have good taste in books. Rebekah Mikaelson, i announce you as my official idle." She smiles lightly.

Rebekah smirks. "Haven't I always been?" She giggled and Cora watched her as she picks up another gold ball and sets it on the tee before walking away. Her smile slowly falters, Cora had always found herself comparing herself to others due to her fathers judgement.

"I heard my brother fancies you." Rebekah spoke and Cora immediately meets her eyes. "How did you, Cora Salvatore, do what none of the ladies in New Orleans no matter the many tries?"

Cora shifts uncomfortably. The only time she had a "love life" was when her father would try to set her up with men twice her age. She was just about to turn seventeen in a week, he had been trying to marry her off from the moment she turned fifteen.

"I don't..." Cora stares at Rebekah, noticing how the girl had a bitter smile on her lips making her take a step back, gripping her club with a nervous look. "I don't know..."

Rebekah takes steps closer to the human. "Of course you do. It's not really a simple task." She spoke and Cora chuckles nervously.

"Bekah." Cora says and with that, Rebekah takes a step away from her, as if out of her angry faze. "I don't know. It just..happened. If I were to know, I would've told you. You seem upset, are you alright?"

"Yes. I feel great." Rebekah sends her a sly smile. "The sun is quite literally baking us. Let's go in for a drink, yes?"

Cora nods hesitantly. "Of course." They link arms and begin making their way inside the mansion.  "So, what happened with Aaron?...if you don't mind me asking."

Rebekah shrugs as they make it in. She removes her arms from Coras and looks at her. "Nik scared him away. I'll go make the tea, you have a seat." She turns and walks away.

Cora looks around, taking a seat and clearing her throat and walking over to a couch before taking a seat. She looks around at the large living room filled with wooden walls and a large carpet with leather green couches. A large window right at the middle of the living room with a table that had a lamp, candles and several other tables with flowers.