𝟭𝟰.

┌─────────────────┐
Authors note: I'm so sick of looking up if things were invented at the time and since this is wattpad, anything is possible.
Cars were invented, ac was invented, ovens were invented (even tho it was made in like the 1400), curling irons and hair straighteners and anything else I want to add in the future.

Not edited
└─────────────────┘

"I DON'T LIKE CHESS, I DON'T like charades, I'm sick of golf, my legs hurt too much for kickball, and I think you forgot I'm human meaning I need go eat food, not bourbon, not tequila, not scotch and not wine." Cora looks up from her nails at Rebekah.

"Well, you're quite the grateful one aren't you? What happened to the sweet angelic Cora who didn't dare say the wrong words?" Rebekah asks sarcastically while getting her toenails done.

Cora looks at her with a sigh. "Oh, she misses food. I'm starving. Might become a cannibal like you lot." She mumbles, grimacing.

Rebekah rolls her eyes. "Vampirism, not cannibalism, get it in your head." She smiles cheekily as Cora rolls over on the couch only to fall face flat on the ground. She groans as Rebekah bursts into laughter, looking at the girl who remained on the floor, not bothering to get up.

"Bekah, I'm starving. If you're all going to keep me hostage, keep me hostage with a full stomach." Cora cries out in hunger. Two days had passed and all she had drank was tea and water, what did she eat? Two biscuits and nothing else.

Rebekah rolls her eyes. "I already sent over someone to get food, Cora, now stop whining. You're causing me a headache and that's impossible for a vampire to have." She mutters, closing her eyes.

"Ah, well would you look at me? Achieving the impossible with an empty stomach." Cora mutters sarcastically and slowly pulls herself to her feet, feeling as if the world was spinning and she grips the table to stop herself from falling.

Suddenly, Klaus and Elijah saunter in, both of them sharing looks before Cora notices Klaus carrying a bag while he took note of her slimmer face. For two days, they heard nothing of Mikael. When they tried to track him with a witch, he had a spell on him that made him untraceable.

Klaus looks at Cora. "I got you food."

Cora immediately snatched the back and her eyes look inside before looking at Klaus and Elijah. "What's the date?"

"Poor girl, doesn't even know the date." Rebekah giggles and Cora sends her a look.

"November 26." Elijah answers.

"Right in time for thanksgiving."

-

Klaus watches as Cora cooks the food, all the while she was eating a muffin. He smiles lightly at how she wore his large blouse with nothing but her undergarments underneath. She didn't seem to notice him, too focused on eating her muffin and cutting the vegetables while the turkey was already in the oven. She was planning a thanksgiving dinner.

He walks over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing down her neck as he pulls her body closer to his. Cora smiles lightly but shrugs him off but Klaus continues to leave kisses down until he stopped at a specific spot, grazing his teeth down, making sure to leave a love bite while a quiet moan escapes her lips. Her eyes widen while he smirks proudly against her neck.

"Your siblings.."

"It's just us now. They're discussing matters." Klaus whispers, turning her around and pressing her against the counter, his lips found herself and she let go of the knife, placing a hand on his cheek as he lifts her up, setting her on the counter with his hands on her hips with hers on his hair. She wraps her legs around him, pulling him closer and he groans against her lips as she tugs at his hair.

Klaus barely got any free time with Cora now that she was living with them since his siblings were always around and they had to focus on Mikael. Now that they're home alone, he wanted to enjoy the time he had but Cora had other plans, especially since it was thanksgiving.

Cora pulls away, pecking his nose and about to jump off the counter but Klaus holds her hips, trailing his lips to her neck. "I have to check on the turkey, Niklaus." She whispers, closing her eyes. 

"Just a few more minutes, love." He promises and she laughs, shoving him away and jumping down the counter while opening the oven.

"Tell your siblings to come back."

-

"But vampires don't need to eat." Klaus frowns.

Cora closes her eyes, taking a deep breath. "Okay, I did not stay here with no food for two days, cook a whole meal with absolutely perfect seasoning, only for your excuse to be 'vampires don't need to eat'." Elijah and Rebekah were already seated while Klaus smiled in amusement. "Now take a seat so we can have an ordinary thanksgiving dinner."

"And if I don't?"

Cora blinks in shock before sighing. "Then, I will respectfully travel back a thousand years, put you back in your mother's womb—" Klaus attempts to hide his smile and she notices. "You bastard. Sit down this instant."

Klaus laughs and takes a seat while Cora follows in. "So...how was your day been?"

-

Cora looks at the garden, a calm look on her face and she heard footsteps. She recognized them. "Cora." She turns to face him with a sly smile on her face. He puts a hand on her shoulder. "I do not recall the last time we had a family dinner, I will have to thank you." He smiles.

"Well, uh," Cora looks back to the fountain with Elijah by her side. "Mikael told me Nik tore his family apart and ruined it. I know he daggered two of his brothers but I wanted a dinner with all of you together, just to remind him that he wasn't the issue. But I'm a little crossed he would do such things to his siblings." She mumbles.

Elijah smiles softly at her. "And for there, we thought you wanted a dinner to fill up your empty stomach."

Cora laughs and he joins in. "Yes, that too." She nods and he shakes his head, chuckling and she looks back the the fountain. "Mikaels words affect Niklaus, doesn't it?" She whispers, putting her hands in the fountain.

"Unfortunately, it always has. He's grown to act as if it doesn't but you can never forget the harsh words your family tells you..family doesn't have to be blood at times, perhaps, it's trust but Klaus no longer has that for anybody." Elijah whispers.

Cora swallows the lump in her throat, remembering what Klaus told her. "Right..."

Elijah turns to face her. "Rebekah and I will be out for the night to handle business with witches. Klaus will keep you company, have a goodnight, Cora." He kisses her hand before speeding away.

Cora sighs and turns back in front of her, taking a deep breath with a calm expression, the breeze of the cool wind hitting her skin softly and she smiles lightly until she heard footsteps again. She recognized this one as well.

"Do you always have your hands behind your back?" Cora asks, not even glancing at him as a chuckle escapes his lips and she turns to face him. "Or is it just a thing you do when you're nervous?"

Klaus raises a brow, sauntering over to her. "Nervous? You must've mistaken me for a mortal." He smirks and she studies him.

"It's okay to be vulnerable.."

Klaus stares at her as she takes steps forward, putting a hand on his chest while his hands remains behind his back, watching her. She leans forward and her lips brush against his ears. "Am I making you nervous?" She asks quietly, placing a soft kiss right under his ear.

With her hand on his chest, she could feel his heartbeat and it's beating miraculously fast, showing he is indeed nervous. Cora looks at him and his hand goes to her lower back, pressing her body against his and his lips make contact with his.

He slips his tongue in the passionate kiss and grabs her, speeding her up the bedroom, holding her body like it was diamond. "If you're not ready.." he whispers but she shakes her head.

"It's okay, Niklaus." Cora smiles at him as Klaus rips off his blouse and her hand studies his body.