𝟭𝟭.

(I didn't edit this chap, point out errors)

CORA FREEZES, HER BODY FEELING like ice but she slowly responds to the kiss, cupping his cheek as his arms wrap around her waist, pulling her closer. She deepens the kiss as his tongue invaded her mouth and she felt as if she was on cloud nine. Niklaus Mikaelson, the big bad hybrid is now kissing her and she liked it.

She didn't care if she seemed selfish at that moment but she enjoyed how he touched her so eagerly, she was not sure how she felt. Only that his lips are like falling into hell and being caught by an angel. That his touch was bliss against her skin and she craved for more, just like Klaus did. The way his arms wrapped so perfectly around her frame, the way his lips were a puzzle and she was his match, the right puzzle piece. She enjoyed every moment of the kiss.

Slowly, they pull away until they were out of breath, breathing heavily and Klaus rests his forehead on hers, smiling slyly at her as her hands remain on his cheek, her hands softly brushing his stubble that rubbed against her skin when they kissed but she didn't mind it.

"I..." Cora didn't know what to say, he left her speechless and usually, Cora would know what to say but at this moment, she felt clueless, like everything was foreign.

Klaus didn't speak, he knew that if he did, he'd go rambling words that weren't in English or any language he was familiar with. And he was familiar with hundreds of languages. He kept quiet and allowed her hands to softly caress his cheek while they stood there, forehead against forehead, nose brushing against each other and her only sound was the fountain and soft hum of the birds chirping.

Niklaus Mikaelson forgot. He forgot he was a hybrid. He forgot he was dangerous. He forgot he was the body guy in everyones story. He forgot the countless blood that was on his hands. He only remembered the name of the woman in front of him, and, he remembers feeling human. At that moment, he felt human. Vulnerable, completely under the control of a eighteen year old human girl.

How could he fallen so deep so fast?

He closes his eyes, leaning forward and capturing her lips in his again. This time, the kiss was slower, more passionate than the other, his hands holding her hips and she pulls away, taking a deep breath.

Two months later

Klaus and Cora walk past the woods. He let her wear his beige trousers, held up by a a belt with a white tunic shirt that she tucked in the trousers. The entire time, she was stretching her legs and kicking her foot around as she enjoyed the trousers. She even tied her hair up, not bothering to answer when Klaus was speaking to her as she was to mesmerized with the trousers and Klaus chuckles; rolling his eyes.

He pins her against a tree and her eyes widen, looking at him with her heart racing. "Were you listening to me, love?" He tilts his head to the side.

"Yes..?"

"Alright. What was I saying?" Klaus asks and she remains silent making him sigh. "I don't want you to come with me, love, I could hurt you." He sighs. Today was the full moon and since he hadn't broken the curse yet, he has to shift meaning he's going to break every bone in his body.

"You won't." Cora slips past his arms and begins walking around, spinning around a tree. "If I ever happen to come by your house, will you allow me to wear more of your trousers?" She asks.

"No." Klaus shakes his head and her face falls. "It seems to take your attention away."

"How could it not? Goodness, you haven't a clue how heavy gowns are." She rolls her eyes before looking at him. "I wish to see the day where women could wear trousers without receiving nasty looks."

Klaus places a hand on her cheek, sighing as he leans in but she looks up. "Hurry up, Niklaus. We mustn't waste time, let's go to that cellar." She begins walking but finds someone grabbing her and speeding her. She frowns when they make it to the cellar. "I wanted to walk with these trousers."

"There's not enough time." Klaus groans, his knees breaking. "I won't be able to chain myself. Get out of here, Cora."

"No. I'm not leaving you alone." Rebekah told Cora about how Klaus had to go through his first transition with his father yelling at him. And, now, he hated when people was around him when he shifted but Cora had insisted until he agreed.

"Wolfsbane." Klaus groans and Cora hurries, grabbing the wolfsbane drenched in water and hands it to him. He immediately gulps it down and his throat burns while he coughs, rolling around on the ground and when he looks up, his eyes are a gold.

"Niklaus...?"

"Argh! Cora!" He yells in pain.

"Don't hold onto the pain! Let go of it, allow it to take over." Cora always did that whenever her dad would beat her and it always made her feel fierce. "Give into who you are!" She yells.

Klaus' arms break and he lets out a cry of pain, feeling Coras hand placed over his. "I can't!" He screams, ankle breaking. He had to deal with this for a thousand years, every full moon.

Usually, he would wear a moonlight ring but he couldn't find it which lead to him shifting. "Cora, get out!!" He groans and she softly rubs his hand.

"I'm not leaving you." She whispers and he looks at her though his eyebrows, she gives him a soft smile and he stares at her until another bone breaks making him role over in pain. "Give into it, Niklaus!"

He looks at her with gold eyes before his clothes begin ripping, getting replaced by fur, his bones bending in ways it shouldn't and when she blinks, a black dog with glowing sea green eyes, just like Klaus. She quickly stands up, back hitting the wall and she stares at his wolf form, breathing heavily. He growls at the her and she stares at his wolf form, and that's when Klaus lunches in, tackling her.

A scream erupts from her lips until she felt something slimy travel down her cheek, looking to see him pet her. A laugh escapes her lips, shaking her head and pets him.