Chapter 27 One Last Chance

Song Theme: James Horner- One Last Wish

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

3rd's POV.

She opened hers and saw Victor as a corpse like Emmanuel. "Victor?" She speechless. "Yes Charlotte it's me." Victor replied, getting up. Emmanuel moved his up and turned back to Victor as he was shocked of the reveal himself. "Victor" Emmanuel shocked. "Hello, brother." Victor said, smiling. "My goodness, Victor. What have you done?" Emmanuel gasped, getting up. "Doing exactly the same thing like you did, brother." Victor replied, looking at Emmanuel and Charlotte.

" Victor replied, looking at Emmanuel and Charlotte

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I have to pay the price." Victor added, getting up with Charlotte. "Have you lost your mind? You can't just get yourself killed for paying your price from murdered me." Emmanuel exclaimed. "It's not just that, brother. I just want to say I'm sorry for what I done to you. I was only angry at you with rage and jealousy." Victor apologized. "I know and I'm sorry for what I did to you because I wasn't being the best brother you deserve to have." Emmanuel said. "And I forgive you, Victor." Emmanuel added, smiled. "I forgive you too, Emmanuel." Victor replied, smiling. Two brothers hugging each other for the first time, suddenly Emmanuel started to glow as they broke apart from their hugs.

"Emmanuel, what's happening to you?" She asked in a worried tone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Emmanuel, what's happening to you?" She asked in a worried tone. "I don't know, I feel something strange." Emmanuel replied, floating up in the air as it getting brighter. Victor immediately grabbed her to shield her and cover her eyes as he covered his. When the lights dim down and lowered Emmanuel down, Victor and Charlotte uncovered their eyes and shocked when they saw Emmanuel reflection of himself. Emmanuel scanned his body, in the flesh with veins inside his muscles and touched his left side cheek.