Chapter 3 Unexpected Things

(Song Theme: Danny Elfman- Into The Forest)

(Charlotte's Song: Breakaway)

Charlotte's POV.
"Oh, Victor. He must thinks I'm such a fool, this day couldn't get any worse." I complained and hearing the bells ring. "Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort girl cause chaos!" The town crier said. "Fishey fiance could be canned." He yelled. "Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal." He yelled again. I rolled my eyes and left to the woods.

Charlotte
🎵I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
I won't forget all the ones that I love
I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway🎵

It shouldn't be hard… It's just a few simple vows.” I said to myself. I kept practicing and practicing, still kept failing. “Oh, it's no use.” I said to myself and looking at the wedding ring kept thinking about Victor till I take a deep breath and ready to try it again. “With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.” I spoke softly. “Ah Mr. Everglot, you look rather dashing this evening. What's that, Mrs. Everglot? Call you “Mom”? If you insist, ma'am.” I spoke louder with a smile. “With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.” I spoke confidently grab the small branch pretending to light the candle. “With this ring, I ask you to be mine.” I recited perfectly without a flaw as I bend down on my knees and planted the ring onto a funny looking branch, pretending it was Victor's finger. Then I feel a sudden chill from the wind, I turn around to see bunches of crows gathered in the trees staring at me. Suddenly I felt something grabbing my left arm pulling me to the ground as I scream trying to pull my arm back up till it broke from the branches and I fell on the ground. I noticed it was an arm, but no flesh. Just bones on my wrist, I pulled it off of me. The skeleton arm land on the ground as the wind grew much louder and more violent with leaves fluttering around me till I hear something burst out of the ground and rise up tall. I quivered with fright and couldn't move, then a tall figuring in front of me appeared as a walking man corpse.

 I quivered with fright and couldn't move, then a tall figuring in front of me appeared as a walking man corpse