Chapter 9 Loving Moment

(Love Song Theme: Within Temptation- Are You The One)

Emmanuel's POV.

As I place my skeleton hand on her hip and pull the strings on my other hand until her gasp. “Sorry, is it too tight?” I asked in concern tone. “No I'm fine.” Charlotte respond shaking her head. Then I continued till I'm tightening her corset, after I finished she was about to turn around, but I wrapped her in my arms and started kissing her neck softly. “(Moan) What are you doing?” She asked softly while she is still moaning and leaning back on my chest. “Isn't obvious, I'm loving my beautiful wife.” I mumbled against her skin and kissing trailing on neck to her shoulder as she lean her head back on my shoulder and closing her eyes, enjoying the pleasure of me. “I thought you want it to meet my parents first before we get to that part.” She said in trembling, wrapping her left her arm around my neck.

” She said in trembling, wrapping her left her arm around my neck

That depends on if you want me to stop or not.” I mumble, chuckle and kissing her shoulder. “Emmanuel” She muttered with her face blushed as I chuckle again. “All you have to say the words my love.” I'm still mumbling, kissing her arm. Then I feel her fingers raking in my hair as she's craving my touch and couldn't speak. I turned her back around to facing me after she let go of my hair and I leaned closer to her with my hand place on her cheek until our lips touch softly, it came into passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck as my other hand on her back pulling each other with heat and I gently push her back to the wall when we're still making out. Then we heard a noise from the other room after we stop kissing and a parted. “What was that?” I asked whispered and turned to look at the door. “I don't know, but I'll take a look at it real quick.” She responded, whispered back after she moved her arms down. “Are you sure about this?” I asked quietly as she was about to walk toward the door, but she turned back to me. “Yes, I'm sure, I'll be fine, just stay here until I come back.” She said quietly, grabbing her matching color carpi dress and turned around to the door again. Once she's at the door and opened up, looking at each side before she went out to see who was making the noise, it was a two-minute later she finally came back in. “It's a false alarm, there's nobody here but us.” She said, coming towards me. “But what was that noise coming from?” I asked. “It must've been the wind or something, but it should be fine now.” She responded.