Explanation and such part 2

Hello guys i'm back. I finally recovered from my cold. So i'm gonna continue explaining.

So, After explaining the whole Before and After the "Great Calamity", The Faunus, Ozpin and Salem's Origins, and the Grimm pool. I will now explain the Dust, Grimms, the Huntsmen, and the Moon.

Dust came from crystals that were transformed naturally or other means. Since that a lot of people wanted a new way of powering their inventions ( due to the disaster, a lot of smart people were killed. And many fled to the north. ). They decided to look for other methods to power their devices. Then they found dust. The Dust crystal that they got was tested and it was a better energy source than fossil fuels or more complicated solar panels, windmils and hydroelectric systems.

The Grimm, however, suddenly appeared out of nowhere. But it was said that it came from mutated animals that were infected by Grimm Pools. These Grimm pools are where oil rigs and oil pums are located.

The Huntsmen were established when the Grimm started attacking settlements. Before the Huntsmen established, the Kingdoms use their Army ( armed with nothing but Melee and Dust weapons ). They always win in all of their encounters with the Grimm, but at a cost of hundreds of lives. In order to prevent such large losses, Ozpin ( also part of the hearing ) suggested, to train individuals to fight Grimms effectively and efficiently. And so, the Huntsman Academies were established.

(A/N: i got a lot of problems making the explanation for the Moon, because we know what happened to the Moon in Remnant, shattered by the God of Darkness. )

Many people believed that the Moon was shattered by the Gods. But in actuality it was Americans did it. There was a group in the US that seized the unfinished Stonehenge. ( 1 out of 8 guns finished ) they wanted their own seperation from the Union. As to how these guys got inside the railgun is unknown. The assailants were finally arrested, but not before the fire the gun. And hit the side of the Moon.

So thats it on the explanation. If you want you can comment on what you want me to explain.