Chapter 15

March 5, 2042

Mountain Glenn
No One's POV
(Idk wut time)

Zwei stirred and looked around, waking Ruby.

"Zwei, it's late. Go back to bed," she said with a yawn.

Zwei apparently hadn't heard her as he rushed off.

Ruby got up reluctantly, unnoticed by anyone else, grabbed Crescent Rose and went after him. She found him just outside, urinating in some of the ruins.

"Zwei," she chided. "This is a wasteland. You literally could have done that anywhere."

Zwei barked at her when he was finished, when suddenly, Ruby heard someone say, "What was that?"

She grabbed Zwei and snuck around a corner of an old ruined building where she saw two members of the White Fang armed with guns.

"What was what?" said the second.

"I thought I heard a Beowolf or something."

The other growled. "Let's just finish our patrol and get back to base. This place gives me the creeps."

Ruby couldn't believe her eyes. The Fang had posted up in Mountain Glenn. But then, why hadn't they seen any signs of them during the day?

Ruby followed them around through the city as stealthily as she could. It was her hope that they would lead her to the entrance to their base. As they rounded a corner, Ruby halted when she saw that there was nothing in the next clearing to hide behind, so she stuck Zwei out like a doggy periscope.

When she heard a heavy metal door creak, she said to Zwei, "Did they go in, yet? One bark means yes."

Zwei barked.

Ruby dropped him. "This is it! This is it!" She pulled out her Scroll to dial her team, but Mountain Glenn had no reception. "Oh, man. Going to have to do this old-fashioned way."

She turned and headed back to camp with Zwei when suddenly the pavement beneath her feet sunk in. Several pieces of it broke and fell into a pit. Ruby was grabbed by two hands, she looks to her side and saw men dressed in Tactical Equipment and armed to the teeth. Then she suddenly lost consciousness.

Ruby thought for certain that that would be the end of her, but almost immediately, she felt something soft and fluffy. She strained to get up from what happened to her. But when she did, she noticed that she was actually lying inside of a ruined building that overlooked an immense underground city. What was this place?

Ruby wasn't able to wonder for long as two men with black tactical gear appeared infront of her. "It's seems your awake."

"How you doing mate?" the other asked.

Ruby backed away to the edge of the bed

"Don't worry, We won't hurt you." said one of the men in black.

Ruby then realized that she is in a small room filled with boxes and weird equipment. She looks outside saw more of them down the street.

Ruby was in a complete stare at everything infront of her. Weapons, Boxes, Laptops, and more. She is inside of a military outpost.