𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-1: 𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The day has just started for Kim Y/n. Being the wife of the biggest CEO in South Korea,she always makes sure to remain down to earth to everyone. It was a warm day today in Seoul. The sunrays can be seen falling into her room making the room warm and cosy. She was already awake and was looking at the sky with so much affection as if she is trying to see someone in the sky. Y/n sighed and went towards the kitchen to make breakfast for her husband. "What should I make today?" she thought. While she startes making pancakes and fruit salad with strawberry smoothie, someone came from upstairs and sat at the dinning table waiting for the breakfast. Y/n placed the breakfast infront of her husband on the table. "Good morning Taehyung", she wished her husband. But she only got a cold stare from her husband. It was not new for Y/n! She has been getting cold treatment from her CEO husband since their marriage. She tried to ask him about his cold nature towards her but he always either ignored her or cut off her words. It was an arranged marriage for Y/n. Initially she used to only like Taehyung but gradually it turned out into love. She started to fall for her husband more and more. While Y/n was lost in her thoughts, Taehyung got up from his chair and was about to leave for office when Y/n called him. Taehyung looked at her with the same cold face. "Have a good day and don't forget to have your lunch", Y/n said with a fond smile. "Yes" Taehyung said and left for his office. Y/n was now alone at home. It has become a habit for her to stay alone with no love and affection. Y/n had her breakfast and after finishing all her work ,she sat in front of the television and started watching a kdrama. "Aww..the couple is looking so good together! I wish, me and Taehyung also looked like this", the 25 year old said making a sad face while watching the couple in the kdrama. The relationship between Y/n and Taehyung is not like other couples,being in love. Though Y/n loves Taehyung more than her life but the 25 year old never got to know about the kind of feelings Taehyung have for her. As time passed ,Y/n fell asleep on the couch lost in her dreams. It was already evening when someone ringed the doorbell which made Y/n flinch and immidietly she woke from the couch and went towards the main door. She opens it to only see her husband with someone.

"Welcome home Taehyung",she wished her 27 year old husband who only hummed at her in response. But there was someone who had a warm smile on his face standing near Taehyung. "You will not wish me Y/n?" the person said with a warm smile. "Why would I not wish you Jimin? Welcome home and its so good to see you here" Y/n said with sparkling eyes. Jimin who is 3 months older than Taehyung is his best friend. Both the boys entered inside the home and went towards the living area. "Tell me Jimin,what you want to have?" "I will make for you" Y/n said to which jimin replied as"Ah..no no Y/n, we had our dinner. I came here because Taehyungah was insisting a lot."
"Its good you came here",she said. "But did you had your dinner?" the oldest asked. "No,Jimin. I will have it later",Y/n replied. While both the boy and the girl were talking, suddenly a cold voice could be heard in the room. Jimin and Y/n looked at Taehyung because it was obvious that such a cold voice which can shiver down the spine only belongs to Taehyung. "I am going to change into some comfortable clothes." Taehyung said to which both Jimin and Y/n just nodded in a yes.

Taehyung went towards his room leaving behind Jimin and Y/n in the living area.
"He still behaves coldly with you, isn't it? Jimin asked the female. "Yes,he does but its ok. I still love him" said Y/n with a sad smile. "But Y/n, why dont you take stand for your rights as his wife?"
"I don't think so Jimin because I know that he will never give me the place of his wife and the place of his love because....."

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

A/n: Heyyy sweeties :)
This is the very first part of my new ff. Hope y'all will enjoy it and give me some love and support.
Please comment me how was this part! I would love to listen from you.
The next part will be published the soonest.

Till then stay safe and keep spreading love❣︎