𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩-18: 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮?

Hoseok was waiting impatiently for the arrival of his patient's family member's arrival. He was happy that finally his patient will meet her family. Though the patient was in coma but being surrounded by her family might make her wake up from coma soon.

Hours passed but there was no sign of the arrival of her family. Time flew and it was evening time when the door bell finally rang indicating that someone had arrived. The maids opened the door to welcome two young boys around the age of 27-28 with glowing skin. The boys introduced themselves as the family of the patient that Dr. Jung had been treating. The maid let them into the house and leaded them to the living room where both the boys took their seat.

The maid informed Hoseok that the ones for whom he had been waiting impatiently had finally arrived. Without wasting a minute, Hoseok went towards the living room and greeted the boys while taking his seat in front of them.

'''Hello, I am Dr. Jung Hoseok. I had been treating your family member since she was rescued from the crash location.'' Hoseok said while giving his sunshine heart smile.

''Thank you so much Dr.Jung! I am the patient's husband and this my elder brother.'' one of the two boys said.

''So, where are you both from?'' Hoseok asked the boys sitting in front of him.

''We are from South Korea, Dr.Jung.'' One of the boys answered to which Hoseok replied with sparkle in his eyes

''Oh! That great! I am also from South Korea. Anyways, I think you should meet your family member but are you sure that she is from your family?'' 

''We are almost sure that she is the one we have been looking for.'' One of the boys replied.

''Ok then, let me take you to her room'' Hoseok said.

Hoseok leaded both the young boys to the room where the patient was lying unconscious on the bed. After climbing up the stairs to the first floor, Hoseok opened the door of a room and asked the boys to come inside. The room was silent with only the beeping sound of the machines.

Hoseok went towards the patient and checked her heart rate, blood pressure and her oxygen level. He scribbled down something on a page and started to say something to the young boys.

''She has been in coma since the time she was bought to me by the rescue team. At first, her condition was not good but now she is making good progress but its still difficult to say when she will wake up from coma. It might take few days or months or might be even years or it might also happen that she might never wake up from coma.'' Hoseok said to the two young boys but he got no answered. 

When Hoseok turned around to face the young boys who were standing still with expressionless face, he got worried and asked them if everything was fine.

''She is not our family member. She is not the one we have been looking for.'' one of the boys replied.

''What! She is not?'' Hoseok asked being total shocked.

''No, Dr. Jung! I think there is some misunderstanding.'' the older boy said.

''Might be! I am sorry that you had to come here.'' Hoseok said with a sad voice.

''Its absolutely alright Dr. Jung. It was our mistake also. We should have first seen the face of the patient before telling that we are almost sure that she is the one we have been looking for.'' the boys said as they bowed to Hoseok and Hoseok also did the same.

The boys went away with a heavy heart realizing that the patient whom Dr. Jung had been treating was not the one they had been looking for. While on the other hand, Hoseok could also feel the pain that the boys experienced. They had great hope but it all went into vain.

Hoseok went to the patient's room to check her if everything was alright.

''I am sorry! I am still not successful in finding your family .I dont know anything about you and it is making it more difficult for me to find your family. I know though you are in coma yet your heart wants to see your family, your heart wants to feel the warmth of your family. I know your heart is longing for the love of your family.'' Hoseok said while looking at the girl lying unconscious on the bed with wires all over her body.

On the other hand Taehyung, Jin and Jimin headed towards Seoul in their private jet. Taehyung was sitting near Jin with his head resting on his hyung's wide shoulder while his eyes full of tears with the jet flying hight in the night sky.

Jin and Taehyung did not had that much age difference but Jin always cared for Taehyung like a mother does. Jin's heart was aching seeing his little brother in such a condition.

Jin saw his brother was once again shedding tears as he felt the tear drops falling on his shoulder which made it a little wet. Jin immedietly patted his head softly and caressed his brother's face while rubbing away the tears from the younger's face. Soon, the younger felt asleep and so the olders.

Hours passed and finally all the three boys reached Seoul. The weather was warmer compared to London. After travelling through the roads full of traffic, the boys finally reached Taehyung's home. His mother had also come to his house as her son was coming. Yoongi and Y/n's parents along with Jungkook also came there to see Taehyung despite battling their own emotions of losing Y/n.

As soon as Taehyung's mom saw him, she ran towards her younger son and hugged him tightly. Taehyung also hugged her back. Both the mother and son were sobbing. After breaking the hug, when Taehyung saw Yoongi, Jungkook and Y/n's parents, he ran towards them and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi hugged him back.

''I am sorry Yoongi hyung! I could not do anything! I could not save Y/n! I could not...'' Taehyung was about to complete while sniffing when Yoongi said 

''Its not your fault Taehyung! Its nobody's fault. Its the fate that is doing this with us.''

''Yes, Taehyung hyung! You should rest now. You are also not that well'' Jungkook said.

Taehyung just nodded his head in a yes and went towards his room with tears still flowing from his eyes. As he was about to reach his room, he saw Y/n's room just beside his room. All the memories of Y/n flashed in front of his eyes. He went towards Y/n's room and went inside opening the door.

Taehyung's eyes looked around the room as if searching for the owner of the room. He looked here and there to only find his pictures hanging on the wall. 

Since Y/n left that house, nobody made any changes in the room. 

Taehyung's eyes fell on a small photo frame placed on the table near the bed. He went to take a look at the frame only to see the picture of him and Y/n on the day of their wedding. Immedietly tears formed in his eyes which did not took seconds to start rolling down his cheeks. Taehyung took the photo frame and hugged it tightly keeping it near his heart as memories from his and Y/n's wedding flashed in front of his tearful eyes.

Next Part:

Nurse: Dr. Jung! The patient's heart rate is not stable! She is finding it difficult to breathe! Please come fast.

Hoseok: What! No no! It cant happen! I will not let it happen!

A/n: Hey Sweeties  (っ◔◡◔)っ

How was this part? Did you liked it? Let me know :)

If it was worth your time then please vote for it . Each one of your votes are very precious to me.

My heartu melts looking at Jin and Taehyung's bond. The way Jin cares for his little brother touches my heart..uwu!

So, many things are going to happen in this story so please look forward to it.

Next part will be published soon ;)

Stay safe everyone and keep spreading love.

🎀 𝐿🌞𝓋𝑒 𝓎🌸𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓁❁𝒶𝒹𝓈 🎀