𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩-15: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨

''Sir, Mr. Kim Taehyung have been rescued from the crash location. He is unconscious but out of danger.'' The person on the other side of the phone informed Jin.

As soon as Jin heard that his brother was fine, tears started to roll from his eyes.

''Thank you so much. But where is he? I want to see him.'' Jin asked the person.

''Yes, sir. Even I was about to ask you to come here since he needs someone from his family to be beside him so that he does not panick when he gets up. I will text you the address but let me tell you that he is in Sydney right now.'' The person said.

''Thats fine. I will be there soon. And you did not tell me about his wife with whom he was returning to Seoul?'' Jin asked curiously with his heart again pacing up.

''His wife? Umm...sir, if you dont mind then can you please tell me her name? I will have to check if she is in this hospital.'' said the person through the phone.

''What do you mean by this hospital? All the patients are in the same hospital right?'' Jin asked.

''Actually sir, due to lack of ICUs, some patients who were rescued are sent to the nearby hospital. So, if you could tell me her name, I will check if she is admitted in this hospital or the nearby one.'' The person said.

''Sure. Her name is Kim Y/n. Please check fast and let us know as soon as possible.'' Jin said.

''Don't worry sir. Just give me 15-20 mins.'' The person said to which Jin just responded in yes.

As soon as Jin kept his phone, everyone were looking at him with hopeful eyes as if Jin was about to say something which they wanted to hear. But that was not true. Though Jin got to know about Taehyung and that he is well but there was still no information about Y/n which was making him more nervous.

When Taehyung was rescued, he was shifted to a certain hospital in Sydney. For one whole day, the hospital authorities were unable to get any information about him as such his name, from where does he belong and the challenge was to find contact of his family as he was still unconscious. The second day came as a hope for the hospital authorities when one of their Korean staff informed them that Taehyung was the most famous and rich CEO in Seoul. The staff got to know this because he keeps following Korean news and it was a few days back when Taehyung received his Best CEO award which the staff did not forget. Soon, the authorities contacted his brother Kim Seokjin and was finally able to inform him about his brother.

Each second seemed like hours. When Jin told everyone about Y/n, everyone were frozed. They were unable to process it. The entire house was dead silent. Only the sound of sniffs filled the house. The atmosphere was tensed and so does everyone. All of their breathes seemed to stop anytime. They were glad that Taehyung was fine but there was no news of Y/n which made them more afraid.

Soon, the never ending 20 minutes were over when Jin got a call from the same number which called him a few minutes ago. As he received the call, he was unable to feel his legs, his throat seemed sore, his eyes had tears, his lips became dry when he heard the other person on the phone say that Y/n was nowhere to be found. She was neither in that hospital nor the nearby hospital. The person said that the hospital authorities checked thoroughly but Y/n was nowhere. They had assumed that maybe Y/n was never rescued. Maybe she drowned in the ocean. Maybe the huge ocean engulfed her.

Gaining all the strength and courage, Jin finally spoke

''What do you mean by that? This cannot happen! My sister cannot leave me! She cannot leave us! She cannot leave Taehyung!''

''Sorry sir, but this is the truth. The rescue team found a couple lying on the floor of the plane when they were on their rescue operation. The male had bruises while blood was flowing from the female's head and sir that was the only couple they rescued who were aged around 45-50 years. I am sorry to say sir but as per what we can see, Kim Y/n is no more!'' The person said to which Jin screamed his lungs out. Tears were flowing non-stop. His eyes became puffy. His nose was red.

When the rest saw Jin in that condition, everyone panicked. They knew that something was not right. Y/n's mom pleaded him to say what the person said. Her heart was beating like crazy and when Jin said her about Y/n, within seconds, Y/'s mom fainted and fell on the ground. Taehyung's mom was also crying. Y/n's dad took Y/n's mom to one of the rooms and laid her on the bed. And for Yoongi, he was standing like a stone. His face was pale, there was no expression on his face. His eyes were red but not a single drop of tear left it. He was so shocked that he did not noticed that his mother just fainted. He was staring staright at one direction without his eyes blinking.

Jungkook noticed Yoongi while his own eyes full of tears. He saw how Yoongi looked like a lifeless human after the news of Y/n was broked. The younger knew that Yoongi was dying from inside. Yoongi's whole world stopped within seconds. Jungkook went near Yoongi and hugged him tightly and whispered into his ears

''Let it out hyung! I know you are not fine. If you will not cry and not let it out then you will keep dying and suffering from inside.''

As soon as Yoongi heard what Jungkook said, he bursted out while tears streaming from his eyes. His sister's picture flashed in front of his eyes. The way Y/n used to say Yoongi cute, the way she used to hug her oppa, the way she used to praise his cooking, the way she used to joke around him. Every memory of his sister flashed in front of him.

Jungkook could see how a fetus Jungkook and a fetus Y/n who used to play hide and seek while they were small, how Y/n used to love his hand made cookies, how his one and only bestfriend used to prank around him.

The house was silent. No one uttered a single word. Jin had given some medicines to his mom and Y/n's parents so that they can sleep. It would harm them if they don't get enough sleep.

As soon as Jimin got the news, he came running to where everyone were present. When Jimin got to know that Jin was visiting Sydney that night, he also insisted to visit with him. The cute boy wanted to see his soulmate so bad. Jin agreed and both of them went to Sydney leaving behind a shattered Yoongi and his and Y/n's parents . Jungkook was asked to take care of everyone to which Jungkook gladly agreed.

While on the flight, Y/n's memory flashed in front of both Jin and Jimin's eyes. The way Y/n used to always smile with her warm smile, the way her eyes showed extreme love for Taehyung, the last time they saw Y/n going away from them. Both the young boys were unable to control their tears thinking that was the last time they saw Y/n that was also few months back.

While on the other hand, Taehyung was seen to be slowly opening his eyes. At first he saw everything was blurred but gradually it became clear. The first thing he noticed was that he had several tubes in his body. He could see that he was no longer in the plane but was in some room.

''Doctor! The patient is getting consciousness. Please come fast'' A nurse informed the doctor who was taking care of Taehyung to which the doctor replied

''Thats good! Let me check the patient''

Soon the doctor went to Taehyung along with the nurse and started to check him. He did some tests and sighed in relief that his patient was out of danger.

While the doctor was checking Taehyung, for first time since two days, Taehyung said something with his deep voice which sounded low as he was too weak.

''Where is Y/n? How is she?'' Taehyung asked but before the doctor could ask anything to him about the name Y/n, Taehyung dozzed off as he was too weak.

Next Part:

Taehyung: Jin hyung! What are you saying? I saw Y/n was lying on the bed beside me a few minutes ago. I saw her from my own eyes Hyung!

Jin: You saw her? Really? Where? Tell me Taehyung!

A/n: Hey Sweeties (¯'◕‿◕'¯)ღ

I am back with another update and hopefully you will like this part and if you did then please vote for it and let me know how it was.

The mystery about Y/n is getting densed but everything will be clear soon ;)

Anyways, you will know about it soon so please look forward for the upcoming parts as well!

Next part will be publised soon.

Stay safe y'all and keep spreading love!

🍦 ⋆ 🍩 🎀 𝐿🌞𝓋𝑒 𝓎😍𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓁🌸𝒶𝒹𝓈 🎀 🍩 ⋆ 🍦