𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩-12: 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙊𝙪𝙩

''What are you even saying? Taehyung is here in London?'' Jungkook asked with his curious doe eyes.

''Yes, he is here. He is related to the Kims for whom I am working and I think he is here for a few days only.'' Y/n said to which Yoongi said

''But the shocking part is his changed in behaviour towards you''

''Right! Hyung is right but damn! what is more shocking then that is he has asked Y/n to go out with him to see around London! That is definately not Kim Taehyung!''Jungkook said.

''Yaah! This bunny! Jungkook, he has asked me to go out with him because now he considers me as his friend thats why, nothing more than that.'' Y/n said while while sipping her hot chocolate.

''Anyways, since you both have taken the things positively, so its better than before. Hopefully, he will not your break your heart this time.'' Yoongi said with a serious voice to which his sister nodded in yes.

Soon all dozzed off as the snowfall outside intensifies.

Next morning, Y/n woke up but with a smile not with her usual dull mood. She was happy that she could see Taehyung today, she is finally going to spend some time with him which she could not do before. Though they were going out as friends but still Y/n felt that atleast she is able to spend time with him. This is best rather than nothing.

Soon, the young lady did her morning routine and started searching for a perfect dress for her. It was really cold outside so she decided to wear her tight black jeans, a long sleeve white top with a maroon overcoat. Alongside with her handgloves and long boots, she also took her side bag with her long black hair open and a little bit of light makeup. Her entire look was making her simple yet gorgeous. Y/n has always been a natural beauty. She hardly do any makeup and whenever she does, its always in light shade. She has always believed that beauty lies within our inside and not outside.

While the beautiful young lady was busy spacing out thinking about her Taehyung when suddenly she heard Yoongi calling her. Hearing her brother call her, she immedietly went to him to find Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook talking amongst them.

''Oh! You are already here? Am I late?''Y/n asked Taehyung showing him her pretty smile.

''No no! You are not late. I just came and met Yoongi hyung and Jungkook.'' Taehyung said with his deep voice.

Taehyung thought that Yoongi and Jungkook would be angry seeing him because of whatever happened in the last few months between  him and Y/n but he was surprised when both the boys gave him a warm welcome. Taehyung was no longer nervous with both of them. Within minutes, both Taehyung and Y/n left to see around London.

Both Taehyung and Y/n covered a lot of tourist spots. They got busy but Y/n did not failed to notice how handsome and charming Taehyung was looking. His milky white skin was sparkling, the long brown overcoat he wore along with a pair of black pants, white hineck sweater and white gloves. Y/n always feels butterflies in her stomach whenever she sees Taehyung and why wouldn't she? Taehyung is definately someone who is heavenly handsome. He have a charm, his eyes could say a lot of things without him speaking, his perfect boxy smile, his beautiful staraight and black hair, his tiny mole at the tip of his nose, his bread cheeks which are visible whenever he shows his smile, everything about him was perfect.