𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-28: 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍

"Oh ok! Thank you for informing!" Y/n said the neighbour while bowing.

The neighbour continued walking towards her destination leaving behind a shattered Y/n and a shocked Hoseok.

No one spoke anything. Silence filled the atmosphere as Y/n stood still with her head low and tears in her beautiful eyes. Hoseok was shocked and moreover he did not knew how to react to the news.

"𝐼𝑓 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑦𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒?" 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

Keeping his thoughts aside, his eyes fell on Y/n who was standing still like a stone along with a blank expression on her face.

"What do you want to do now Y/n?" Hoseok asked the female waiting for her reply which she gave after waiting and thinking for a few minutes when finally she said.

"I don't know! I should not be hurt as I knew it was bound to happen but still my heart is broken as if someone stabbed my heart with a sharp knife!"

Silence took over once again and finally Y/n spoke again.

"I want to go to the wedding!"

"What? But..." a shocked Hoseok was about say further when Y/n said in between.

"For one last time I want see Taehyung's face. I want to see his face in real life not in pictures. After seeing him, I will go back to London to live a life I have been living since last few months."

"Ok, as you say. Let's go then. But you need to be strong!" Hoseok said.

"Yes, I am ok! I just want to see him one last time before going away from his life for forever." Y/n said.

Soon, Hoseok booked a cab and both the male and female went to the church where the wedding was taking place.

Before the neighbour went away, they did not forgot to ask the location of the church where the wedding was taking place.

While the cab had almost reached its destination, Hoseok asked Y/n

"Is your brother also going to be there?"

"I think so! But I dont know how is his relation with Taehyung now since I have been away for too long" Y/n said as Hoseok nodded his head in a yes.

With each minute passing felt like hour,Y/n was unable to control her emotions as she could feel he heartbeat being high. All she could think was that it would be hard for her to see her husband getting married with someone else but more than that was her desire to see her husband for one last time.

Finally what felt like ages, the cab finally stopped at its destination.

The cab was paid which left soon leaving behind Y/n and Hoseok standing outside the church.

The church was decorated beautifully with flowers with a beautiful huge lawn and a small garden in front. From the main gate, both the male and female standing could see a crowd in the big lawn.

Not to lie, Y/n's heart was racing so much that Hoseok could also sense it. Her hands and legs were trembling with a little sweat on her face. But soon she calmed her down and started going inside the church where the wedding must be going on.