𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-2 : 𝑯𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒏'𝒕

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"I dont think so Jimin because I know that he will never give me the place of his wife and the place of his wife because he still cries looking at the picture."Y/n said with a sad and shuttering voice which did not went unnoticed by Jimin."I dont know when he will get over it? Its been too long now" Jimin said sighing sadly. "Its ok Jimin. I am happy till I can see him infront of my eyes." said Y/n.
While both the boy and the girl were busy talking, footsteps could be heard in the room which indicated that someone was coming into the living room. In no time Taehyung came into the living room and sat beside Jimin."Jiminah,aren't you going to change your clothes?"said Taehyung to which Jimin smiled lightly and nodded in yes. As Jimin took his steps towards the guest room, Y/n went towards her husband nervously as if wanting to say him something. "Taehyung! Can I ask you something?" to which her husband just hummed. "Eomma and Appa want us to visit them tomorrow because my oppa is coming back from the States" she said nervously ready to hear a No from the other side. But to her surprise, her ears could hear the word ok from her husband. "Are you going with me?" Y/n asked excitedly but a sad smile came on her face when she heard her husband saying "Can't you just hear it at once? Are you deaf or what?" Taehyung said in a cold tone. Within seconds Jimin came to the living room and sat beside Taehyung.

Y/n wanted to give some time to both the soulmates so she leaves from there and goes to her room.
While both the best friends were busy talking,Y/n went towards your room.

Y/n went upstairs. She huffed a little after climbing the stairs. She went towards her room which was near Taehyung's room. She had a sad smile on her face when she went past her husband's room. She went inside her room and closed the door. She sat on her bed and started thinking...

Y/n Pov: My heart still aches when I come past my husband's room. *Sigh* on the day of our first wedding night,he said me to stay in another room as he cannot share his room with me. During the initial days of our wedding , I used to think that he behaves coldly with me because he might feel uncomfortable with me because it was our arranged wedding. But the truth was something else. *Sigh*

*End Of Pov*

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑌/𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑐ℎ. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.

𝐴𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑦, 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐽𝑖𝑛, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ. 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑟𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑌/𝑛. 𝐽𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝐽𝑖𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑌/𝑛. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒. 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑌/𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁:

𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈: 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒀/𝒏? 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔! 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰..............

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 ;)
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚏 :)
𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 ;)

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗.

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.❤︎