𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-27: 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑶𝒄𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

In Seoul, Taehyung's house was filled with lots of hustles. Some were busy decorating the house with flowers while some were busy in cleaning each and every corner of the house.

Taehyung's mother was seen to be making some sort of list which had a few names and some phone numbers.

Just amongst the busy hustles going on, Jimin makes his entry into the hall where he saw Taehyung's mother was very busy talking with some of the workers decorating the house. As soon as Taehyung's mother saw the young male, she asked.

"Jiminah! You are coming now! You need to help me, you remember right?"

"Yes Aunty! I have taken off from my work so that I can help you, Taehyung and Jin." Jimin replied.

"Ok son! Since you have arrived, please go to the designer boutique with Taehyung and Jin to select the suits that three of you will be wearing day after tomorrow." Taehyung's mother said to which the younger male replied

"Sure Aunty! Let me go and call both Taehyung and Jin hyung".

Jimin headed towards Taehyung's room so that all three of the young boys can go to the designer boutique.

"Taehyung! C'mon! Lets go otherwise what will we wear day after tomorrow?" Jimin said to Taehyung who was busy working on his laptop.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦.

"I am done Jiminah!Let's go and let me call Jin hyung also" Taehyung said to his soulmate.

Soon after calling Jin, the three young boys went towards the boutique. The ride was included only them listening to their favourite music and talking about the special occassion that will take place after two days.

Once they reached their destination, they were given three assistants to show them various suits that the boys would be wearing on the special occassion.

Back in Sydney, Y/n made up her mind as to what will be her next step.

"I will go back to Seoul. Can you please do the tickets?" Y/n asked Hoseok to which the male replied.

"Sure! And you are not going alone! I will also go with you."

"Its ok Dr.Jung! You have already done so much for me!" Y/n said.

"No worries Y/n! Its been long since I last went to Seoul so I will come with you." Hoseok said while showing his sunshine smile to which Y/n also responsed in a soft smile.

"Ok then, we will leave tomorrow so that we will reach by day after tomorrow" Hoseok said to which Y/n only hummed in a yes.

Y/n and Hoseok started arranging for their journey towards Seoul.

𝑌/𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑥𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘'𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ.